Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rebecca Satto

Reviews

I called her once. Her attitude on the phone sucked. I didn't bother meeting.

Then I saw Antiafan's review and felt like I dodged a wage of an appointment. we share similar tastes and AF's reviews are usually spot on.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OpenMindOllie For This Useful Post:

Anitafan (28-03-17)

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I have had similar experiences with poor, rude attitude on the phone etc. But you should not let it put you off and judge only once the door has opened. Dealing with wankers all day will take a toll on anybody. Following directions when all the blood is in your dick can be impossible at times. Added to that some bad directions................be understanding & patient if you can. Some of the best punts I have ever had started off with frustrating phone calls/directions.
    Best post year 2017

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    Best post year 2017
    You know Ms Rammer, when I saw the line above "Some of the best punts I have ever had started off with frustrating phone calls/directions "
    , I swear I thought of you. And I know that you must remember, since you forget so very little.

I look forward to your visit next month
    Last edited by Anitafan; 28-03-17 at 11:14.

Reviews

Yea well rushing playing customers in an out just so you can take more customers an money isnt great either

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123