Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ruhama paranoia

Reviews

Default Ruhama paranoia

According to Ruhama, there's probably a 14 year old trafficked girl forced into prostitution in your apartment block....Keep your eyes open and report them!

http://www.thejournal.ie/prostitutes...78977-Mar2017/

Ruhama, sounds like some class of nuns

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DrAlan View Post
    According to Ruhama, there's probably a 14 year old trafficked girl forced into prostitution in your apartment block....Keep your eyes open and report them!

http://www.thejournal.ie/prostitutes...78977-Mar2017/

Ruhama, sounds like some class of nuns
    The link below that article emphasises the irony and hypocrisy.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whoseyourdaddy For This Useful Post:

DrAlan (12-03-17), nibb (12-03-17), SteveB (13-03-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
    The link below that article emphasises the irony and hypocrisy.
    Time will tell

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrAlan For This Useful Post:

nibb (12-03-17), whoseyourdaddy (12-03-17)

Reviews

Time will tell
    It's time some organisation questioned ruhama I'm sure the would have to scramble for answers

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nibb For This Useful Post:

DrAlan (12-03-17)

Reviews

But I live alone ffs, is anyone safe ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    But I live alone ffs, is anyone safe ?

But what about Betty?

Don't tell me she heard about Sarah??

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrAlan For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (13-03-17), IrishSarahBarra (13-03-17)

Reviews

I have just had a read of the article referred at the start of this thread

From the article
    Comment

CHILDREN AS YOUNG as 14 are being trafficked around Ireland, used as sexual objects for profit by pimps who manage to stay one step ahead of prosecution.
    Child prostitution must be differentiated from consenting adults exchanging money for sexual services; Ruhama, TORL and others sharing the same agenda have conflated both entities for years (and very recently this deception paid off for Ruhama, TORL and others sharing the same agenda).
    In addition, no person whom I have ever met and/or spoken to from the E-I Community would tolerate any form of child abuse (or abuse of an adult either, for that matter).

The Immigrant Council of Ireland along with prostitution support group Ruhama estimate that there are between 800-1000 women available to buy for sex nationwide at any one time. The biggest change in recent years, according to Ruhama CEO Sarah Benson, is that the women are now being brought in from Eastern European countries and sub-Saharan Africa.
    The above underlined statement is to be disputed. What cannot be disputed is that there a similar number of persons (probably significantly higher) whom are trafficked into Ireland to work in farming, hotels, construction sites (and many other places of work not in any way connected with the Sex Industry) to work for well below minimum wage and in appalling conditions. I wonder why the Immigrant Council of Ireland (and others sharing the same agenda) fail or refuse to recognize this reality.

While the days of the “underground Love/Hate style brothel” are almost over, Benson described how widespread the sex industry is, especially in the capital.
    But I thought that the new Legislation would "end once and for all" the Sex Industry??????

“Christchurch, Smithfield, the IFSC as well. Point at an apartment block there and you’ll find a brothel. It’s a very mobile and extremely profitable business for pimps. If you get thrown out of one apartment, you can be in another quite quickly,” Benson said.
    In another apartment quite quickly? Part of the reason Independent Sex Workers spoke against Swedish-style Legislation as a consequence of same is that Independent Sex Workers get thrown out of their accommodations (and would then have problems securing subsequent accommodations)
    Odds against you?

PM The Equalizer

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The Equalizer For This Useful Post:

IrishSarahBarra (13-03-17)

Reviews

But what about Betty?

Don't tell me she heard about Sarah??

My Betty is very understanding. We have an open relationship, she has her needs and I have mine

Reviews

As has been commented on before, less paranoia, more hard-headed business sense.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Equalizer View Post
    I have just had a read of the article referred at the start of this thread

From the article
    Comment

CHILDREN AS YOUNG as 14 are being trafficked around Ireland, used as sexual objects for profit by pimps who manage to stay one step ahead of prosecution.
    Child prostitution must be differentiated from consenting adults exchanging money for sexual services; Ruhama, TORL and others sharing the same agenda have conflated both entities for years (and very recently this deception paid off for Ruhama, TORL and others sharing the same agenda).
    In addition, no person whom I have ever met and/or spoken to from the E-I Community would tolerate any form of child abuse (or abuse of an adult either, for that matter).

The Immigrant Council of Ireland along with prostitution support group Ruhama estimate that there are between 800-1000 women available to buy for sex nationwide at any one time. The biggest change in recent years, according to Ruhama CEO Sarah Benson, is that the women are now being brought in from Eastern European countries and sub-Saharan Africa.
    The above underlined statement is to be disputed. What cannot be disputed is that there a similar number of persons (probably significantly higher) whom are trafficked into Ireland to work in farming, hotels, construction sites (and many other places of work not in any way connected with the Sex Industry) to work for well below minimum wage and in appalling conditions. I wonder why the Immigrant Council of Ireland (and others sharing the same agenda) fail or refuse to recognize this reality.

While the days of the “underground Love/Hate style brothel” are almost over, Benson described how widespread the sex industry is, especially in the capital.
    But I thought that the new Legislation would "end once and for all" the Sex Industry??????

“Christchurch, Smithfield, the IFSC as well. Point at an apartment block there and you’ll find a brothel. It’s a very mobile and extremely profitable business for pimps. If you get thrown out of one apartment, you can be in another quite quickly,” Benson said.
    In another apartment quite quickly? Part of the reason Independent Sex Workers spoke against Swedish-style Legislation as a consequence of same is that Independent Sex Workers get thrown out of their accommodations (and would then have problems securing subsequent accommodations)
    Is there any limit to this wretched individuals half truths and lies. No I would say!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast