Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Any predictions for the final on Saturday? In my previous post I stated that Arsenal could win the Cup, but given Antonio Conte`s record at Chelsea this season and the fact that the Gunners have failed to finish in the top four, I think that the Blues will win the double. I will go for a 3-1 score.
    I think Chelsea will win the game, but maybe 1-0 / 2-1
    If Arsenal lose, then it will be the end of Arsene Wenger's career for definite.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (25-05-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    I think Chelsea will win the game, but maybe 1-0 / 2-1
    If Arsenal lose, then it will be the end of Arsene Wenger's career for definite.
    Think Chelsea will win by about 2 goals
    Either way which they won't get rid of Arsene as he's making them too much money, but he might move on himself

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Think Chelsea will win by about 2 goals
    Either way which they won't get rid of Arsene as he's making them too much money, but he might move on himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    I think the gunners could get a hammering on saturday, they have no centre backs and may have to play mertesacker. Will wenger still play a back 3 or will he go for a back 4. Either way i think chelsea to win either 4 nil or 4 -1. I also think wenger will be there next season wether they win or loose .
    I`m not so sure that Wenger will still be in charge of the Gunners next season. If this reported 1 billion sterling takeover bid is accepted it is likely to mean huge changes in the boardroom and the new owner may decide that a change of manager is needed. He may well be offered a role in the boardroom, a directorship or similar but I think that the final may well be his last match in charge of the team.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    I`m not so sure that Wenger will still be in charge of the Gunners next season. If this reported 1 billion sterling takeover bid is accepted it is likely to mean huge changes in the boardroom and the new owner may decide that a change of manager is needed. He may well be offered a role in the boardroom, a directorship or similar but I think that the final may well be his last match in charge of the team.
    Yep and Moysey is available for the job , no wonder he quit Sunderland.

Reviews

Yes the Gunners fully deserved their win. Chelsea just didn't play well on the day and the red card for Moses sealed their fate. Wenger has gone in to the record books as the most successful FA Cup winning manager and Arsenal now have the most ever FA Cup wins. On a personal note I had done a multi bet with Paddy Power that Chelsea, Celtic, Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund and Paris Saint Germain would all win their Cup finals yesterday. Apart from the Blues all the others did win so I am very unhappy today.
    The Truth is out there.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

8. Default

And in two years time, he'll prob get another two year contract. He won't leave until pushed

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast