Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FA Cup

Reviews

So no shocks in the Cup this weekend. Spurs cruised past Millwall, but Harry Kane could be out of action for a while after his injury today.
    The Truth is out there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    So man utd have a shortage of strikers for tonights game, whose going to get the goals for them? Or will jose set up defencivly and hope to get to extra time or peno's.
    Will there not be a replay?? Talk that he could play Felleni up front..
    I think Chelsea will be too strong but never underestimate a Jose team.
    Il go 2-1 Chelsea.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Is that the game changer? Herrara sent off. Hazard was coming in for some special attention.
    Yes it was. Mourinho is not a happy man as per usual and refused to shake hands with Conte after the final whistle. Still overall the better team won and the Blues are still on course for the Double.

The semi final draw is

Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur

Arsenal v Manchester City

Both semi-finals will be played at Wembley on the weekend of 22 and 23 April.
    The Truth is out there.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (14-03-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Yes it was. Mourinho is not a happy man as per usual and refused to shake hands with Conte after the final whistle. Still overall the better team won and the Blues are still on course for the Double.

The semi final draw is

Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur

Arsenal v Manchester City

Both semi-finals will be played at Wembley on the weekend of 22 and 23 April.
    It is unusual that the 4 semi finalists are the top 3 plus possibly the team that will get 4th spot. Good to see the bigger teams taking the competition seriously

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (14-03-17)

Bye bye Mr Mou

City to win the Cup.

Reviews

So any predictions for the Cup semi finals? On current league form Man City would be favourites to beat Arsenal, but I have a feeling that the Gunners will pull off a narrow win as they have a very good recent record in the competition. The other semi could also go either way but I think Spurs will just edge it over Chelsea maybe after extra time.
    The Truth is out there.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    So any predictions for the Cup semi finals? On current league form Man City would be favourites to beat Arsenal, but I have a feeling that the Gunners will pull off a narrow win as they have a very good recent record in the competition. The other semi could also go either way but I think Spurs will just edge it over Chelsea maybe after extra time.
    On form I fancy spurs to beat Chelsea 3-1 wide spaces of Wembley should suit Spurs
    Other semi I fancy Man City and again Il go 3-1.

Reviews

So I was half right with my predictions. Chelsea are still on course for the Double and Arsenal are going for a record number of FA Cup wins. The final will be a repeat of the 2002 final which Arsenal won as part of their Double that year. Given their record in FA Cup finals I could see the Gunners winning another trophy next month.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Any predictions for the final on Saturday? In my previous post I stated that Arsenal could win the Cup, but given Antonio Conte`s record at Chelsea this season and the fact that the Gunners have failed to finish in the top four, I think that the Blues will win the double. I will go for a 3-1 score.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 25-05-17 at 12:42.
    The Truth is out there.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast