Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ireland how bad is it?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    Perhaps you'v hit the nail on the head cause i'v nothing in comon with a trick thats paid for his hole 400 times.....
    This was not intended as an insult to your worldly knowledge more a general statement that could of been written in a number of places get over it. I tell ye one thing if your the level of poster left here no wonder this site is shite at the mo... Right im off out to have a life i'l respond to whatever shite you come up with tomorow.............

so your better than me because i have had more working girls than you, lol , your saying that to me on a punting site, it’s good that you have a life too, hope you get some time out seeing you have nearly 700 posts on here. Again good come back u really got me there,
    Maybe the site is crap because there is no decent debate, because of threadfeckers like yourself, if you don't like the thread don't post, you seem to have nothing
    of importance to say anyway. and if people are complaining about prices etc. so what its an issue that's why it is being talked about so many times, now run along and leave the thread for people with some sort of clue.

Default Quell heure?

Bon-sure missoir Minge, jis we une cock-star vooze etes une maggoty minge gaunche, ness pa?

Reviews

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by minge View Post
    so your better than me because i have had more working girls than you, lol , your saying that to me on a punting site, it’s good that you have a life too, hope you get some time out seeing you have nearly 700 posts on here. Again good come back u really got me there,
    Maybe the site is crap because there is no decent debate, because of threadfeckers like yourself, if you don't like the thread don't post, you seem to have nothing
    of importance to say anyway. and if people are complaining about prices etc. so what its an issue that's why it is being talked about so many times, now run along and leave the thread for people with some sort of clue.
    Have you got an inferiority complex or somthing i never said i was better than you did i ?????????? I think you belong on iie cause your equaly as boring to me. My 700 posts here & not one that demoralises the girls for the price they put on themselves its not like buying milk you know Why should they drop the price they put on themselves to suit anyones pocket if you cant afford dont buy, if you prefer what you got elswere move its plain and simple. This site is downhill because all we hear is price price price if thats your biggest issue you should keep your money for somthing a bit more practical. You may think your the one with a clue but i say run along little man & leave it to those who can afford it............

Blog Entries

I'd love to have one of those new Luis Vittion 'graffiti' bags, but their abit pricey, and no, I cannot go to Brown and Thomas, say ''if you drop the price to 20euros, I'll buy it''

well then get the next best thing

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lad252 View Post
    well then get the next best thing
    Thank you. My point exactly

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123