Thread: More Hypochcracy From Swedish Feminists

Reviews

Default More Hypochcracy From Swedish Feminists

More bollock acting from the self proclaimed most feminist government in the world - female government ministers from Sweden have gone native on a vist to Iran by donning The Hijab!

In general, I would support anybody's right to voluntarily wear a hijab (I have serious problems with a lady being fully togged out in the burqa/full veil etc). However, this is surely an exception if ever there was one!

https://www.unwatch.org/walk-shame-s...n-hijabs-iran/

Also on a much more serious note if any of those lassies are pussy lickers and I would be fairly sure that some of them are, they are in a country where such activity, girl on girl, could land you a death sentence by stoning! So WTF are they doing there?

https://www.unwatch.org/wp-content/u...en-Swedish.jpg
    Last edited by The Libertarian; 13-02-17 at 10:34.
    Ride them on the beaches!

Reviews

It would also make you wonder what our lovely minister for everybody else's interior and the equally lovely and equally talented Zappone, would do on a similar visit re togging out! I bet they would have no issue donning the garb!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    It would also make you wonder what our lovely minister for everybody else's interior and the equally lovely and equally talented Zappone, would do on a similar visit re togging out! I bet they would have no issue donning the garb!
    Maybe the Swedes are like Fitzie and Zap about to get the chop and Iran is their destination of choice following their banishment.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    Not in anyway trying to support them but is it not compulsory for visitors to don the garb in Iran? What the hell they were doing there is the valid point. Knowing that shower god alone knows.
    Thanks be to Allah I don't live in Sweden!!!!

Reviews

"The Swedish government should have requested that female members of the delegation should not have been required to wear a headscarf, he said, and that if the request were not granted any trade agreements should have been signed in Sweden or a third country."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38956212

Reviews

Bigotry needs to be confronted and faced down.
    If politicians are not going to set an example.......

Blog Entries
    Reviews

This is a very interesting time to watch in Social Justice Warriors melt down.

Like in Koln for the new years they police followed and watched groups of "men of north African decent" and there was alot less sexual assault that there was there last year. So the conundrum for the SJWs becomes is it better to have rampant sexual assaults (because targeting the groups that traditionally commit the crimes is racist) or is it better to just be "racist" and keep an eye on the groups that do the raping?

It's the purple haired version of "if a tree falls in the woods does it make a sound?"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FatBastard For This Useful Post: