Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prague

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post

It actually really renforces my view that having been in the bottom 10% from a socio-economic POV in our society, when I was growing up, that I would have been vastly better off if I was born anywhere in East Germany or urban Hungary or Urban Czechoslovakia! Imagine I could have got laid and would have great summers and it would have actually been easier to get a job than here!
    I wouldn't be so sure about any of this. The only difference there might have been the 10 per cent of your socio-economic group would have been far larger. If East Germany was all that you think it was they wouldn't have needed so many methods like secret police, travel restrictions and the Berlin Wall to keep people there. And to be honest I don't know of too many born in the late '60s in Ireland who had difficulty getting laid.

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyboy View Post
    I'm very experienced with Prague Privat scene. PM me if you are a solitary punter and need help/info, No bed policing there and very unlikely to ever be as sex is accepted by all in society as normal. TORL would be seen as complete nutters (which they are) by at least 95% of both sexes in czech society including the old I would guess (that excludes imigrants). I wouldn't have much info for stag parties so no point in asking.
    Any chance of a pm please? Heading there soon on my own

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mrubio View Post
    k5 relax has very pretty girls but not the cheapest
    K5 has been closed sometime in 2018.

Sincerely,
    Louise

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12