• Roxy do us a favour.....retire

4 40.00%
  • Glam gran........hang on in there.

6 60.00%

Thread: Roxy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Roxy

I smell a rat! Every time roxy gets a bad revue...que one or two NEW MEMBERS to say she's wonderful, sexy, not a granny.........whatever!

Thumbs up C,mere, Roxy will never leave us

C,mere roxy is a top girl with us boyz round co cavan. last week i was parading her dressed in her fetush gear, up cavan town main street sitting on the bonnet of my tractor on st paddies day. an all the oul dry crusty fannied spinsters were green with envy at the hot stuff i,d got meself AND we won the paddies day rosette for top attraction though i think roxy sitting on the judges face might have helped

Reviews

Default You lie Farmer

'cos she was with me on Paddy's Day in the Aughrim parade in the Wickla' mountains.
    I had her in a pen with 20 other farmyard animals & had a competition for the children called "spot the Roxy". I had a busy day but managed to howld onto most of the poxy prizes, only 3 out of 54 who guessed got it right. The auld guy who had the most outrageous guess got to take Roxy home. I think she's still up in them there hills pulling a plough.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    'cos she was with me on Paddy's Day in the Aughrim parade in the Wickla' mountains.
    I had her in a pen with 20 other farmyard animals & had a competition for the children called "spot the Roxy". I had a busy day but managed to howld onto most of the poxy prizes, only 3 out of 54 who guessed got it right. The auld guy who had the most outrageous guess got to take Roxy home. I think she's still up in them there hills pulling a plough.
    c,mere, jasus boyz, i was that ould feller that won

and sure didnt her stunt double and duo partner come with us too

look, c,mere, heres a picture of me bringing home me two new sexy birds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bringin roxy back to cavan.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	9641  

Quote Originally Posted by farmer View Post
    heres a picture of me bringing home me two new sexy birds.
    and you promised to be mine forever go shove yer plough up yer furrow farmer i got men falling over me here at the nursing home. more down to food poisoning then me but hey they don't put up as much of a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Pat View Post
    and you promised to be mine forever go shove yer plough up yer furrow farmer i got men falling over me here at the nursing home. more down to food poisoning then me but hey they don't put up as much of a fight.
    c,mere, you never lived up to ya promises neither ya ould geri-nymphomaniack

didnt i have to keep rubbing chicken soup on me cock to keep ya sucking on it

and your as dried up as an ould mastitus cow, cmere. sure i,d to use about a bucket of lard to lube you up enough to podger at you for a couple of hours

i,ll wheel ya out and throw ya on my manure pile ya smelly ould hag

up the farmers