View Poll Results: Should Roxy retire?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roxy do yourself a favour.......retire

    0 0%
  • Roxy do us a favour.....retire

    4 40.00%
  • Glam gran........hang on in there.

    6 60.00%
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Roxy

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    28
    Reviews
    7

    Default Roxy

    I smell a rat! Every time roxy gets a bad revue...que one or two NEW MEMBERS to say she's wonderful, sexy, not a granny.........whatever!

  2. #2

    Thumbs up C,mere, Roxy will never leave us

    C,mere roxy is a top girl with us boyz round co cavan. last week i was parading her dressed in her fetush gear, up cavan town main street sitting on the bonnet of my tractor on st paddies day. an all the oul dry crusty fannied spinsters were green with envy at the hot stuff i,d got meself AND we won the paddies day rosette for top attraction though i think roxy sitting on the judges face might have helped

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    18

    Default You lie Farmer

    'cos she was with me on Paddy's Day in the Aughrim parade in the Wickla' mountains.
    I had her in a pen with 20 other farmyard animals & had a competition for the children called "spot the Roxy". I had a busy day but managed to howld onto most of the poxy prizes, only 3 out of 54 who guessed got it right. The auld guy who had the most outrageous guess got to take Roxy home. I think she's still up in them there hills pulling a plough.
    When I'm the Minister for Revenge Bertie's ring will be twitching !
    TheNads.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    'cos she was with me on Paddy's Day in the Aughrim parade in the Wickla' mountains.
    I had her in a pen with 20 other farmyard animals & had a competition for the children called "spot the Roxy". I had a busy day but managed to howld onto most of the poxy prizes, only 3 out of 54 who guessed got it right. The auld guy who had the most outrageous guess got to take Roxy home. I think she's still up in them there hills pulling a plough.
    c,mere, jasus boyz, i was that ould feller that won

    and sure didnt her stunt double and duo partner come with us too

    look, c,mere, heres a picture of me bringing home me two new sexy birds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bringin roxy back to cavan.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	9641  

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In a tip according to Pat
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farmer View Post
    heres a picture of me bringing home me two new sexy birds.
    and you promised to be mine forever go shove yer plough up yer furrow farmer i got men falling over me here at the nursing home. more down to food poisoning then me but hey they don't put up as much of a fight.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Pat View Post
    and you promised to be mine forever go shove yer plough up yer furrow farmer i got men falling over me here at the nursing home. more down to food poisoning then me but hey they don't put up as much of a fight.
    c,mere, you never lived up to ya promises neither ya ould geri-nymphomaniack

    didnt i have to keep rubbing chicken soup on me cock to keep ya sucking on it

    and your as dried up as an ould mastitus cow, cmere. sure i,d to use about a bucket of lard to lube you up enough to podger at you for a couple of hours

    i,ll wheel ya out and throw ya on my manure pile ya smelly ould hag

    up the farmers

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In a tip according to Pat
    Posts
    120

    Default Wha eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Talk to the hand cause the pussy ainít listening no mo bro . This ship has sailed and I prefer a nice firm oxtail to yo scawny little chicken.


    not sure why i've gone getto btw

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •