Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: I am in my new place

  1. Default I am in my new place

    Hi guys,

    I have just moved into my new place what is actually a house in a very peaceful place.
    My prices are today:
    20 minutes for 100
    30 minutes for 130
    one hour for 210
    overnight for 600 Euros

    You can find my profile on E-I

    Angelina
    087-7850499
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	csorit401.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	9597   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	csorit418.JPG 
Views:	125 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	9598   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	csorit448.JPG 
Views:	190 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	9599   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	csorit550.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	9600   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	csorit560.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	9601  


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default I'm confused............................ again!!!!!!!!!!!!

    So Angelina what gives????

    Your profile name is Angelina alias Shila Lee.....Angelina alias Shila Lee, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Your massage board ID is pugsbreeder.....Escort Ireland Community - View Profile: Pugsbreeder

    And you're giving yourself reviews under the name veniceguy....Escort Ireland Community - View Profile: veniceguy

    I'm sure there's a logical explanation and I'd love to hear it.......
    Last edited by luther; 25-03-09 at 21:09.
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    So Angelina what gives????

    Your profile name is Angelina alias Shila Lee.....Angelina alias Shila Lee, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Your massage board ID is pugsbreeder.....Escort Ireland Community - View Profile: Pugsbreeder

    And you're giving yourself reviews under the name veniceguy....Escort Ireland Community - View Profile: veniceguy

    I'm sure there's a logical explanation and I'd love to hear it.......
    I'm curious to see this logical answer!:-)

    They advertise few girls in the forum also under the username Pugsbreeder!:

    Escort Ireland Community - Search Results

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Ya, we've got Angelina, Shila and Kisa...
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    So now Angelina has a rat reviewEscort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 010178 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies, thanks Barbara!!!

    I see she also she has a N/A review by dub.tiger Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 008143 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    Who also gave a N/A review to Kisa Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 008090 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    Who just happened to be also advertised on the forum by guess who ........... Pugsbreeder!!!

    This has gone round in so many circles it's making me dizzy......(but in fairness that's not difficult)

    So..........

    Angelina, Shila and Kisa are actually Pugsbreeder/Veniceguy????

    And dub.tiger who gave 2 of them N/A reviews, one containing a rebuttal from Angelina, is the competition???

    Little help here???..............Anyone..................
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Thumbs down Hi guys...

    Easy answear...
    Just next awkward and also DUMB agency...
    It's just woeful now
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Your right Nikky it is "woeful"............

    And now we can add Jennifer and Gina to the list of "independent escorts".....
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Lightbulb

    Oh yeah Luther

    How embarrassing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skullicious.gif 
Views:	9 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	9664  
    Last edited by Blond chick NIKKY; 28-03-09 at 13:18.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    So now Angelina has a rat reviewEscort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 010178 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies, thanks Barbara!!!

    I see she also she has a N/A review by dub.tiger Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 008143 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    Who also gave a N/A review to Kisa Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 008090 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    Who just happened to be also advertised on the forum by guess who ........... Pugsbreeder!!!

    This has gone round in so many circles it's making me dizzy......(but in fairness that's not difficult)

    So..........

    Angelina, Shila and Kisa are actually Pugsbreeder/Veniceguy????

    And dub.tiger who gave 2 of them N/A reviews, one containing a rebuttal from Angelina, is the competition???

    Little help here???..............Anyone..................
    I think we step into a smelly thing here!

    And Angelina got an other rat review from the user tequila with a note "the author is an escort"
    This review actually not a good comment. But tequila wrote other two reviews, which are good! Surpisingly these two reviews of tequila are not marked with rat yet!
    Wake up Ad staff!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Paddy View Post
    I think we step into a smelly thing here!

    And Angelina got an other rat review from the user tequila with a note "the author is an escort"
    This review actually not a good comment. But tequila wrote other two reviews, which are good! Surpisingly these two reviews of tequila are not marked with rat yet!
    Wake up Ad staff!
    Your right Paddy, it stinks to high heaven.......................
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •