kyla (26-01-17)

blame the russian hacks they got him elected.,

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tinytimintipp For This Useful Post:

bollocks (20-01-17), LuckyLu (18-01-17)

Reviews

Is trumps a spy For the russia

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    The American Democrats and the professional left & millionaire celebrities can go f**k off with their populist anti Trump Sh*te. Pure gold the man is. Yes I will be very upset if the multinationals leave Ireland. But if they do they have been pressured to look after their own. The American people have been f**ked over time and time again. Trump is an unknown entity. Maybe sink or swim this is the start of some sort of American political awakening?
    Trump IS a celebrity millionaire isn't he? One that has been bankrupt several times I believe.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (18-01-17), james12013 (22-01-17), Liberty Love (20-01-17)

I personally like to follow how Putin starts playing Trump.
    Testing him and pushing just a little at a time, leaving the ball in his US court.

and look what happened just over the last 48 hrs:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...d-barack-obama

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ouple-of-years

interesting or interesting?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (18-01-17)

Russia is a criminal country IMHO. Run by ex KGB opportunists & cannot be trusted. But (Go USA.) We are the bad guys, with the best of intentions. Do you want a list?
    the "problem" with the western word is that you have to take the responsibility for your actions if you are a politician.
    you are accountable for them, as you still, arguably or not, have free press and other institutions that can control you as demand answers.
    your actions are being scrutinised.
    your intentions are being questions.

this is not the case in Russia.
    That is what makes Putin so terrifyingly efficient; he does not have any internal distractions.
    He can pretty much silence all the criticisms and concentrate on the bigger goals, micromanaging everything.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (18-01-17)

Blog Entries

The day he gets impeached ,drinks on me.
    Unfortunately he's good for the GOP :/ they might find it more in their interests to do damage control every time he fucks up - than oust him entirely . Either way his appointment isn't the worst thing to happen- as a relative back in the dark continent said, first they took our people, then they try our foods and music - now they're taking our politics too lol.
    I've never been happier to be half Irish. I escape the pomp of stateside nonsense, the tragedy of African politics -indeed the worst I've to deal with is the jaw dropping mediocricy of Irish politicians. A gazillion empty housing estates yet we've a homeless crisis. Ffs.
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (18-01-17), LuckyLu (18-01-17)

Reviews

The American Democrats and the professional left & millionaire celebrities can go f**k off with their populist anti Trump Sh*te. Pure gold the man is. Yes I will be very upset if the multinationals leave Ireland. But if they do they have been pressured to look after their own. The American people have been f**ked over time and time again. Trump is an unknown entity. Maybe sink or swim this is the start of some sort of American political awakening?
    Which gold might that be? Comedy Gold, fools gold? My views on his election campaign if thats what you can call it I have stated on another thread, surely you must be concerned with the now infamous Press "EVENT" I mean was he being ironic about Nazis, you know the good old "Hail Trump" video and fake news!!!! like he never touched that stuff, birther campaign he funded against Obama? Bribart news aside and oh yeah the paedophile pizza gate game , do I need to go on here? The shouting match with CNN I last saw that kind of thing in school yard FFS

Surely you must be concerned about the glaring personality issues here considering the dangerous levers he know has his hands on? He cant understand the anger against him it seems, well things like all Mexican are rapist murderers, criminals , thats a starting point one of so many I cannot be bothered to type(making fun of disabled people). Perhaps climate change then, Coal, Oil are now identified as being heavily involve with him and one of his advisers is all on for arctic oil exploration and coal mining to be increased , tear up Paris agreement etc etc This guy is going to do harm to an awful lot of people you should be in no doubt, some immediate some longer term. I heard a transgender man crying in an interview due to the avalanche of abuse since the election, is that gold?
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 18-01-17 at 15:55.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

LuckyLu (18-01-17), thewren (18-01-17)

Quote Originally Posted by drbagehot View Post
    Yeah, but Nixon sobered up in the morning. Trump's weaknesses are within his character.
    the problem with Trump is that he is not drunk.
    he does say all those things when sober.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (18-01-17)

Reviews

Not really. In the should be famous words of Henry Kissinger "The president deserves the chance to rethink his decisions in the morning" I don't think I got that quote right! But after President Nixon ordered a nuclear attack while drunk. His words are reassuring.
    Really and the rest of my points here!!!!. I think you are being flippant to be honest dont want to get in row here but are you saying that its all ok then the terror many there feel the Xenophobia, the Islamophobia, Racism barely disguised Fascism, the misogynist attitude making fun of the disabled ??? Trade wars , betrayal of Ukraine possible issues in the Baltic states . This is serious stuff my man . I have friends from the Baltic's they are actually v stressed about Russia .

Perhaps the only good thing about Trump is that it will cause other good people to get involved .

Trump is deeply flawed, his leadership will also be flawed just a matter of how much damage he does. His election is a poison chalice, the poison put there by HIS campaign

19. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast