Thread: Irish Fiona back in Dublin Tue Wed Thur Fri and Sat xxx

Talking :) :) :) Irish Fiona back in Dublin Tue Wed Thur Fri and Sat xxx

Hello boys!
    I will be working for a few hours on each of these days.
    Please call for an appointment. If my fone is silent its because i'm busy, you will just have to try again. I know their are a few men that have been looking for an appointment so maybe you will get a chance this week

Long hot wet kisses (always with mouthwash ) and sexy moans

Fi Fi xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ps. Just a short note about my last review.
    When a mans mouth stinks of cigarettes i don't French kiss, thats why i
    leave mouthwash in my bathroom
    and what man describes me putting on a show with my fabulous rabbit a Cop-out!!??
    Also i dont do O*O guys, and i've never advertised that i do.
    I appreciate i'm not everyone's cup of tea and i dont float everyone's boat, I'm just glad
    i float a few I'm sorry we didn't hit it off Mr. Reviewer, enjoy your future conquests

fi fi xxxxx
    Last edited by Irish Fiona; 24-03-09 at 14:46.

Sorry sweetie!! I sent you a pm. XXXXXX

Smile Not Guilty!

Hi all

Amazed at the negative reaction to an honest review of Fiona

In the interests of fair play, could I point out that I DON'T SMOKE. On arrival I took a quick shower and at no stage did Fiona attribute her obvious lack of enthusiasm to my body odour, good bad or indifferent - nor was I requested to use mouthwash.

Based on the existing reviews, I had high hopes for a nice GFE and possible return visits, but really what Fiona is saying based on her own response to my review is that she is choosy who she gets intimate with - and that's all I was pointing out in the review anyway.

Fiona is a nice person I have no doubt but we did not "click" and as I was paying the money, I feel I should have been treated a bit more honestly. Maybe we can put this one to bed now?

Vic