Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anal Pleasure

1. Default Anal Pleasure

Hi All, I've been thinking a lot lately of trying out a TS girl. The idea of sucking is a huge turn on, but I often wonder what type of pleasure if any, is there when receiving anal? Can you cum purely from a girl ramming you good?

Going by last question, you can probably guess who is like to try out!!

There's some tightness and pain to overcome first but after a bit it's pleasurable. I find it rare though to cum only from anal I normally have to strike a bit as well.

here is some info I found:
    http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-rela...ssisted-orgasm

maybe someone would like to share their experience?
    x

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

Anitafan (05-01-17), Sexy Sofie (08-01-17)

5. Default

Thanks for that. Realistically how big can I take as a first time? I see some girls here with some amazing weapons, but I'd be afraid I couldn't make full use. Should I start with a 6 incher? The idea of a nice big hard cock is such a turn on though!
    Also what is the best position for taking, doggie, cowboy, face down?

Reviews

I really enjoy anal I think the most important thing is to be relaxed. I like laying on my back so I can see the girl fucking me and its easier for her to play with my cock.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dave028 For This Useful Post:

My first time anal was with raica and I gather shes among one of the largest . It depends who more than how big. They just need skill and patience to ease it in and not hurt you. So don't be rude or they might fuck you hard to reach you a lesson

9. The Following User Says Thank You to xsierrax For This Useful Post:

10. Default

I definitely have got to meet if these girls, thinking about it has me so hard. Only problem with living in the West is access. Very few of the nicest looking/best reviewed girls visit Sligo, Mayo and Galway.

Take a trip for a night. Fast for a bit and make sure your nice and clean. Get a nice cheap b and b . Get yourself an hour with a nice lady so you have enough time to enjoy and then enjoy the sights of Dublin.

12. Default

I'd love to try on my back so I can she them, doggy for a hard fucking, and if I was good enough to go on top and ride it! It may be a stupid question, but do you get to be fucked and then fuck the girl too? The main thing I want is suck and try anal. But I'd like to do my thing too.

13. Default

I'd love to try lying on my back so I can see her as she does the business. I'd like doggy for hard sex, if I can take it, and me on top if I was able to. Something sexy about that I think.
    This may be a stupid question, I really want to suck and be rode, do all girls then allow the reverse? Do they then suck and take the D?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast