Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lift / Carry Fetish ?

1. Default

Are there any new ladies that would do lift and carry type of appointments?

2. Default

Does anyone know if Contessa takes these types of appointments?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy1135 View Post
    Does anyone know if Contessa takes these types of appointments?
    There us a thread called " wrestling " in client request section. Few of us into same thing.

If you ask Contessa let us know please.

Anabelle Taylor us v v strong, maybe worth calling her.

4. Default

I have reached out but no respose yet, curious to know if the following provide these appointments and to what extent:

Contessa
    Nicole (ebony)
    Annable Taylor
    Curvy Nina

Reviews

I have reached out but no respose yet, curious to know if the following provide these appointments and to what extent:

Contessa
    Nicole (ebony)
    Annable Taylor
    Curvy Nina
    Nicole is v strong if youre looking for that. I didnt try lift / carry...well didnt ask. Really nice woman.

Annabelle is a powerhouse & picked me up & threw me, im avg build. Tall lady, i felt relaxed with her. Definitely will be exploring more with her.

Interesting re Curvy Nina....how did you think if her? Pretty lady & all there Seems v sound too.

6. Default

Curvy Nina's profile insinuates she's open to these type of appointments, I contacted her & she was up for it although I'm 90kg+ so probably too large for her. Anabel seemed open to it also although again think i'd be too heavy. I'd ike to try something like this someday for a laugh, think Casandra in Smithfield & Sophea in Dublin 1 are 2 possible candidates - both seem tall & strong looking.

Reviews

Curvy Nina's profile insinuates she's open to these type of appointments, I contacted her & she was up for it although I'm 90kg+ so probably too large for her. Anabel seemed open to it also although again think i'd be too heavy. I'd ike to try something like this someday for a laugh, think Casandra in Smithfield & Sophea in Dublin 1 are 2 possible candidates - both seem tall & strong looking.
    Yeah Annabelle is a poeerhouse, she pickef me up and threw me onto thr bed...lol. immensely strong. She'd lift you

Nina seems sound out, asked ages ago re lift / carry she said yeah but never got around to it. She's likeable and ive not met her.

Spoke to Sophea too, she seemed ok with it too, at least to try...

8. Default

hope you dont mind me jumping on this, any strong guys around up for doing some of this? could pay small amount, nothing huge sorry. dub cc can accom. 5'11 82kg.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DublinGuy38 View Post
    hope you dont mind me jumping on this, any strong guys around up for doing some of this? could pay small amount, nothing huge sorry. dub cc can accom. 5'11 82kg.

This is the second time to hijack my threads by you.

We aint interested in guys luft/carry, start your own thread.

10. Default

Ok sorry, wont do it again.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast