Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: dublin street girls

Just wanted to add, that when I came to Dublin, I wanted to try a street girl, as I had never tried that before.
    First one I tried was ok. 80 euros or so for sex and bj. Now its the same price with girls from other sites.
    Next one, I got robbed of 150 euro (luckily all I had on me).
    So it kinda ended really quickly for me with the street girls. I cannot recommend it to anybody.

Is it possible to get one of these girls on the dublin streets if you dont have a car as i dont own a car. It has being one of my fantasies to be with a street girl

raschal Guest

Smile Dublin Street Girls

Was in Dublin on Thursday night at the RDS, was coming home and decided to take a quick drive around Burlington Rd., Grand canal area, to see if their were any girls still on the street, and was surprised to see around 7 or 8 at various locations all of whom were good looking, decided after a few
    drives around, ( after getting the courage to stop), to pick up a cute looking South African girl who had a
    flat not far away. The rest I will leave to your imagination, all in all an excellent experience, (I think it is
    an adrenalin rush at the taught of being stooped by a Guard).

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by raschal View Post
    Was in Dublin on Thursday night at the RDS, was coming home and decided to take a quick drive around Burlington Rd., Grand canal area, to see if their were any girls still on the street, and was surprised to see around 7 or 8 at various locations all of whom were good looking, decided after a few
    drives around, ( after getting the courage to stop), to pick up a cute looking South African girl who had a
    flat not far away. The rest I will leave to your imagination, all in all an excellent experience, (I think it is
    After you seen some horseflesh, it must have put you in the mood.

As I said previously you can get lucky but its becoming very risky.

(I think it is
    I got stopped by the Guards with a quare one and, the lads were very professional but trust me its not something I would like to repeat.
    to pick up a cute looking South African girl who had a
    flat not far away.
    If thats who I'm thinking she calls herself JJ, I seen here in sexy knee high boots. Gave a wicked Blow Job,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lover4u View Post
    Is it possible to get one of these girls on the dublin streets if you dont have a car as i dont own a car. It has being one of my fantasies to be with a street girl
    Some over Baggot St way will take you down a lnae and do the business.

Some will take you into front gardens but thats a bit risky

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default flower bed

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    Some over Baggot St way will take you down a lnae and do the business.

Some will take you into front gardens but thats a bit risky
    Especially if u happen to be the flower bed

7. Default

I think that I got that South African bird too. I was staying in the Mespil and was out and about and when I came back the car park was closed. Was parking down the street and she was there so I decided to take a punt. She brought me up near Adelaide Rd and I got a quick hand job. I thought that 50 quid was a bit steep for it though. Having said that, an empty ball bag is a happy ball bag.

I went looking for her again last week but all that was there was this rotten red head that had a head like a knee cap. I wasnt that desperate.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jimbojones View Post
    I think that I got that South African bird too. I was staying in the Mespil and was out and about and when I came back the car park was closed. Was parking down the street and she was there so I decided to take a punt. She brought me up near Adelaide Rd and I got a quick hand job. I thought that 50 quid was a bit steep for it though. Having said that, an empty ball bag is a happy ball bag.

I went looking for her again last week but all that was there was this rotten red head that had a head like a knee cap. I wasnt that desperate.
    You only got a HJ for €50 ?

She gave me a sweet BJ for that

Im thinking of heading down to burlington road at weekend to check out the street scene anyone got any advice on best time etc. Il be walking dont have a car.

Reviews

2 undercover Garda going around Abour Hill area in a banged up Silver Toyota Starlet.
    You would'nt think it was Guards in that heap of shite.
    Just be careful my Friend

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast