Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Paws & West

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default Paws & West

    Is it just a coincidence that they both have gone AWOL at the same time, West said he had met someone special Is it Paws? have they finally consummated their relationship
    they could be holding hands rightnow deeply in love after finally settling their differences stranger things have happened u know, could it be the 1st E-I marriage? Would we all be invited?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Is it just a coincidence that they both have gone AWOL at the same time, West said he had met someone special Is it Paws? have they finally consummated their relationship
    they could be holding hands rightnow deeply in love after finally settling their differences stranger things have happened u know, could it be the 1st E-I marriage? Would we all be invited?
    I'm sure somewhere in one of WTF's I'm leaving threads he said that if he left then so should paws, or, if paws left he would too or something like that.......
    There's to many I'm leaving threads or posts to find it for a link......
    Maybe he took him up on it......

    But I like you story better.......

    Or maybe west is paws???
    Everybody else has been accused of it.........
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    They both watched brokeback mountain together and said they would go off and recreate the film together

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    i'm behind you
    Posts
    1,238
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    They both watched brokeback mountain together and said they would go off and recreate the film together
    Having fantasies about men again are we

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Fantasy? I wouldn't call that a fantasy, I would call it a nightmare

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in the clouds
    Posts
    996
    Reviews
    21

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Is it just a coincidence that they both have gone AWOL at the same time, West said he had met someone special Is it Paws? have they finally consummated their relationship
    they could be holding hands rightnow deeply in love after finally settling their differences stranger things have happened u know, could it be the 1st E-I marriage? Would we all be invited?
    i have made paws my bitch and west my gimp
    and i dont give them free time to come on this site

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    It can't be Paws,he s snoring in my bed right now,and i aint West.......

    .............so u guys can look for some other 'guilty one' .............



    so,west...............who s the lucky man?????????
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    It can't be Paws,he s snoring in my bed right now,and i aint West.......

    .............so u guys can look for some other 'guilty one' .............



    so,west...............who s the lucky man?????????
    You are wrong Anna. Paws is in the UK at the moment not in your bed.

    GF

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in the clouds
    Posts
    996
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    You are wrong Anna. Paws is in the UK at the moment not in your bed.

    GF
    your both wrong
    he is giving me a rim job right now

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    Paws is in the UK at the moment not in your bed.

    GF
    S*n of the bi**,he promised me a dinner and I do not even know about his secret trip to UK
    Bu***rd!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •