Thread: Review text field only allows small no. of characters

Default Review text field only allows small no. of characters

Why does the text entry field for Reviews only allow a tiny number of characters? It's seems an arbitrary limitation to add... Only being able to post 30% of a review is nonsense

Other noticed problems recently:
    • some profiles appear more than once (at least 2 - 3 times) on main homepage & some searches
      why is some info present when viewed on mobile but not on desktop? Seems back to front

Reviews

I'm having the same problem. Can't leave a review. Using mobile site.

Hio there,

Could you please tell me what mobile device that you are using?
    I have just created a test review on my iPhone and the review seems to work fine.

Please try checking that you are selecting the options properly.

Floki.

I was doing mine on a desktop!
    Am using Mac using Chrome Version 54.0.2840.98 (64-bit)

Might explain why all recent reviews are 1 - 2 lines only

• why is some info present when viewed on mobile but not on desktop? Seems back to front
    [/QUOTE]
    For example - the actual timestamp of the meeting only shows on mobile but not on desktop

We have updated the character limit for reviews, should be able to write a book about your experience now.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNazi View Post
    • why is some info present when viewed on mobile but not on desktop? Seems back to front
    For example - the actual timestamp of the meeting only shows on mobile but not on desktop[/QUOTE]

Its actually the way things work now.. its called the mobile first approach.. as most users come on a mobile device it takes priority regards to updates... more data should be displayed on desktop but priority for updates will be on mobile

in this case its just a bug, there is a ticket raised for it and the time will be back shortly

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNazi View Post
    Why does the text entry field for Reviews only allow a tiny number of characters? It's seems an arbitrary limitation to add... Only being able to post 30% of a review is nonsense

• some profiles appear more than once (at least 2 - 3 times) on main homepage & some searches
      why is some info present when viewed on mobile but not on desktop? Seems back to front
    Have never seen the same profile repeated in results, please provide screenshots if you see this.