Thread: Why are gays so unhelpful?

Dick Why are gays so unhelpful?

No matter how many posts i see put up here nobody ever seems to help or advise ? Seems really bitchy to me. I am bi curious and put up posts as did others but nothing.
    Can some help out newbies ffs.
    Which saunas are good or bad ?
    Which hook up sites work ?
    Where can I meet slim feminine gay lads who want to be rogered ?
    Anyone.............
    The Laois Legend Returns.

Quote Originally Posted by KnickerSnifferDublin2016 View Post
    No matter how many posts i see put up here nobody ever seems to help or advise ? Seems really bitchy to me. I am bi curious and put up posts as did others but nothing.
    Can some help out newbies ffs.
    Which saunas are good or bad ?
    Which hook up sites work ?
    Where can I meet slim feminine gay lads who want to be rogered ?
    Anyone.............
    See what I mean ?
    The Laois Legend Returns.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KnickerSnifferDublin2016 For This Useful Post:

Floki (09-12-16)

Reviews

I don't do saunas, so can't help.
    Hook up sites for gay men? The very popular app works very well.
    Feminine bottom guys? The same app works well.

Happy hunting!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OpenMindOllie For This Useful Post:

GOSHH (20-02-17), KnickerSnifferDublin2016 (05-01-17)

Reviews

Probably not many on this site. I'm sure there's other dedicated message boards for gay chat.
    I was in the boilerhouse a couple of times. Not for me. Basically a load of lads going around with towels on. It's about 3 floors with different sections. Small rooms like cubicles around to go into. I left without doing much. I was curious but not really my thing. I sucked a guy off for about 5 minutes then left before he came. The idea of it was good, but in practice not so good. Made my excuses and left as they say. Went back again (was a bit drunk both times) and left without doing anything. But it's a 3 floors of all shapes and sizes of men walking around, some making eye contact, some avoiding. Some guys waiting in the cubicles on one of the beds with sort of hospital mattresses with the doors opened. It seems to be all about eye contact. Some places are well lit up, some darker.
    Take a look, its hard to get info online because people just take the piss and don't give serious answers. Only way to know is to go yourself. You get a locker and the key has an elastic to go around your wrist. Johnny and little pack of lube in the lockers. Any questions, let me know. I went in the first time and was refused! I obviously looked nervous and drunk, guy told me to come back later! Good decision, should have never went back at all.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

The hell kind of response do you want here?

The major demographic of this site is straight men.

Little point going on to a car forum and asking how to fix your central heating boiler