Thread: Will ac milan ever be great again

1. Default Will ac milan ever be great again

I can remember a time when ac milan were at the top of world football with players such as kaka,seedoof, maldini van basten guilit nesta etc and dominated europe currently i couldnt pick out 1 decent player on the team it is a shocking state of affairs. What the hell has happened. European football just isnt the same without a strong milan.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by razorblade View Post
    I can remember a time when ac milan were at the top of world football with players such as kaka,seedoof, maldini van basten guilit nesta etc and dominated europe currently i couldnt pick out 1 decent player on the team it is a shocking state of affairs. What the hell has happened. European football just isnt the same without a strong milan.
    Yes they will as I follow them and watch great 90s Ac Milan as went I think 48 games unbeaten in league..Like all teams good and bad period but will come again..

For as long as they keep being regarded as a brand that can be monetized, they'll never be what they were in the 90s. They are closer to being the new Parma than they are of being the old AC Milan

4. Default

Serie A in general is a shadow of its former self. Used to be the best league in the world in the early 90's. My favourite player was Del Piero. Amazing talent.

They have a potentially a great keeper plus the new owners mega bucks.. still though looking at monaco, even with huge investment it might not bring back sucess.... the best team of the 90s by far.

The problem is that the Italian league has decreased for the last few years, not only Ac Milan what about Inter, Roma, Fiorentina etc etc
    The top leagues are the Premier and La Liga that's all.
    Last edited by Jorge; 31-01-17 at 10:54.