Thread: Reviews for the ladies

Reviews

Default Reviews for the ladies

Reviews for the ladies,i was going to give up doing reviews because of events of the last few weeks,Tonight I changed my mind because of what Jessica said about me not many that would do that,i don't care what some Clients say about my reviews if you don't like me or my reviews don't read them,most of the Clients here are fine and just post,most important thing is I know my reviews are the way it was and so does the lady and that's what matters to me,

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

annabela (22-11-16), Irish Sarah (22-11-16), lapd (22-11-16), Mr Sweet Guy (02-12-16), Sexy Sofie (22-11-16), SteveB (22-11-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    Reviews for the ladies,i was going to give up doing reviews because of events of the last few weeks,Tonight I changed my mind because of what Jessica said about me not many that would do that,i don't care what some Clients say about my reviews if you don't like me or my reviews don't read them,most of the Clients here are fine and just post,most important thing is I know my reviews are the way it was and so does the lady and that's what matters to me,
    I think your post are great Tom and you reviews are always well written, and as you say if people don't like them they do not have to read them, just move on. You be good tom , although still a little jealous over Jessica
    " Thankful for those thankful for the things I did "

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (24-11-16)

Reviews

Keep your reviews coming tom. I'm learning a lot from them.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to westerner04 For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (24-11-16)

Reviews

Yes Tom do what you do best as be a gentleman and respect ladies like you do and if that not good enough then no hope for rest of us..And I told you before forget what people say about you Tom and be yourself and most of us respect you as person who just trying to enjoy life like rest of us..P.S Tom if I can be as lucky and respected the way the Lady show you are a gentleman..Then I am on the right road..And thanks for advice Tom much appreciated..Any want dish me for saying what I think true about Tom go ahead..As rather be a gentleman and respected..Good day all...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (24-11-16)