Thread: did u ever ring a sex line?

Reviews

Default did u ever ring a sex line?

I got into a very bad habit when I was 17 ringing women on these lines talking filthy to them while I played with my mickey ran up a bill of 500pounds at one stage, also got ads on the Dailysport whereby u give your credit card no. & a girl (apparently) plays with herself putting on the dinner morelike little did I realise the danger of giving credit card details there was various charges on my card I eventually retrieved- Ever ring these lines? be honest!

Blog Entries

And I guess you've progessed onto the TV now instead............

TV being the television .............. I wasn't suggesting anything.......
    Last edited by luther; 16-03-09 at 19:42. Reason: Just to clear things up........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I got into a very bad habit when I was 17 ringing women on these lines talking filthy to them while I played with my mickey ran up a bill of 500pounds at one stage, also got ads on the Dailysport whereby u give your credit card no. & a girl (apparently) plays with herself putting on the dinner morelike little did I realise the danger of giving credit card details there was various charges on my card I eventually retrieved- Ever ring these lines? be honest!
    Ye years ago we found sum chaps phone & wer ringing them for days Poor cunt must of got some bill before he had the phone knocked off

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    And I guess you've progessed onto the TV now instead............

TV being the television .............. I wasn't suggesting anything.......
    A right funny man u are

Reviews

No, but I know someone who racked up a lot of calls on a work phone and had to be "spoken to"
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Reviews

I tried ringing one of those sex lines once......but the feckin bitch would'nt accept reverse charge calls.

Reviews

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    Ye years ago we found sum chaps phone & wer ringing them for days Poor cunt must of got some bill before he had the phone knocked off
    You mad fucker Big Daddy, very funny

c,mer, mrs o,d__ahues that runs the post office/pub/grocery store up in v----nia co cavan does a sex phone line.

jasus, its handy as feck, you can ring and order your groceries and then then she,ll tell you what colour bloomers and panty girdle shes wearing under her pinney and frock. whooooaaarrrrrr!!!!!!!!

co cavan rocks