Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: It begins

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    anyway, I want to see this man building a wall.
    and sending the bill to Mexico.
    as promised.
    Haven't you heard about trumps beautiful fence?

https://www.google.ie/amp/bgr.com/20...ndroid-samsung

Reviews

Yesterday, incoming vice-president, Mike Pence attended the Broadway show '' Hamilton ''. At the end of the show, the cast linked arms and an actor delivered the following speech-
    ''Vice-president elect, Mike Pence, we welcome you and truly thank you for joining us at 'Hamilton American Musical' '.
    We sir, we are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents or defend us or uphold our inalienable rights, sir.
    We truly hope that this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and to work on behalf of all of us..
    We truly thank you for sharing this show , this wonderful American story told by a diverse group of men, women of different colours, creeds and orientation.

Today, showing that he is a stout defender of American free speech, Trump demands that '' rude''theatre cast apologises .
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (19-11-16), gonzo76 (19-11-16), Stephanie (13-06-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Yesterday, incoming vice-president, Mike Pence attended the Broadway show '' Hamilton ''. At the end of the show, the cast linked arms and an actor delivered the following speech-
    ''Vice-president elect, Mike Pence, we welcome you and truly thank you for joining us at 'Hamilton American Musical' '.
    We sir, we are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents or defend us or uphold our inalienable rights, sir.
    We truly hope that this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and to work on behalf of all of us..
    We truly thank you for sharing this show , this wonderful American story told by a diverse group of men, women of different colours, creeds and orientation.

Today, showing that he is a stout defender of American free speech, Trump demands that '' rude''theatre cast apologises .
    Trump responded with a Twitter tirade.

The guy is a child.

Reviews

Very recent tweets from Donald Trump:
    (a) showing him in the light of a defender of a free press.
    ''Russians are playing CNN and NBC news for such fools-funny to watch, they don't have a clue!
    Fox news totally gets it! "

(b) Showing that as inauguration approaches , he is at last growing into a mature and magnanimous statesman :
    " Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

My concerns about Trump. How he campaigned, it is too close to Hitler 1932 and if your in doubt then the hail Trump video sorts that out. These Nazis got his message loud and clear as did other so called Alt Right groups . Lets call them what they are no Alt Right they are Fascists pure and simple . His out takes from the apprentice are rumoured to contain every racist insult you can think of. Tim Allen I think recently commented on the tape. The American people have a right to know if this is true but from trump nothing at all, if it turns out to be true would anyone be surprised? His attitude to the press, classic dictator tactics here and v worrying . His cabinet so far well its Billionaires and retired generals in the main so much for drain the swamp. Do we have so far any reason not to be alarmed, well China, India, Boeing, I will separate my business by Dec 15, Putin, not trusting his own security services, need I go on but hell the conflict of interests but perhaps most worrying is his personality.
    On his acceptance speech he wanted america to heal its wounds he it seems thinks that all should be forgiven but only if he wins thats some ego ,on Russia he wont accept the hacking allegations because it dilutes his win. His view is so far all about him. I sometimes think that if the press left him at it he would be found out. The more he is challenged the more he stirs his support who do not look at content but just respond with aggression at those who challenge him.
    i have come to realise that his tweets at times are designed to distract. The to all my enemies one me thinks thats to bury the Putin is a smart guy story as even the most ardent found that one a bit much. As to those who say he is elected I say to finish where i started so was Hitler, if you knew in 32 what was coming in 39 to 45?
    Am I over reacting, I would prefer that to silence anytime, Hitler got there through the in -action of the many and the ferocious determination of the few
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 01-01-17 at 15:55.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Vitruvian (06-01-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    My concerns about Trump. How he campaigned, it is too close to Hitler 1932 and if your in doubt then the hail Trump video sorts that out. These Nazis got his message loud and clear as did other so called Alt Right groups . Lets call them what they are no Alt Right they are Fascists pure and simple . His out takes from the apprentice are rumoured to contain every racist insult you can think of. Tim Allen I think recently commented on the tape. The American people have a right to know if this is true but from trump nothing at all, if it turns out to be true would anyone be surprised? His attitude to the press, classic dictator tactics here and v worrying . His cabinet so far well its Billionaires and retired generals in the main so much for drain the swamp. Do we have so far any reason not to be alarmed, well China, India, Boeing, I will separate my business by Dec 15, Putin, not trusting his own security services, need I go on but hell the conflict of interests but perhaps most worrying is his personality.
    On his acceptance speech he wanted america to heal its wounds he it seems thinks that all should be forgiven but only if he wins thats some ego ,on Russia he wont accept the hacking allegations because it dilutes his win. His view is so far all about him. I sometimes think that if the press left him at it he would be found out. The more he is challenged the more he stirs his support who do not look at content but just respond with aggression at those who challenge him.
    i have come to realise that his tweets at times are designed to distract. The to all my enemies one me thinks thats to bury the Putin is a smart guy story as even the most ardent found that one a bit much. As to those who say he is elected I say to finish where i started so was Hitler, if you knew in 32 what was coming in 39 to 45?
    Am I over reacting, I would prefer that to silence anytime, Hitler got there through the in -action of the many and the ferocious determination of the few
    It's the self dealing that will be the end of him. The people voted him in, warts and all, so that's the bed they made.

Hopefully they'll be as fickle when the reporters and investigators do their jobs and publicise his crimes. It is already clear the self dealing is rampant.

This Deutsche bank deal looks staggering, the conflict of interest is immense. Plus the Argentina deal, and Ivanka's Japanese deal... And this Tillerson guy is a clear marker for the corruption and destruction to come.

You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (01-01-17), Vitruvian (06-01-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    It's the self dealing that will be the end of him. The people voted him in, warts and all, so that's the bed they made.

Hopefully they'll be as fickle when the reporters and investigators do their jobs and publicise his crimes. It is already clear the self dealing is rampant.

This Deutsche bank deal looks staggering, the conflict of interest is immense. Plus the Argentina deal, and Ivanka's Japanese deal... And this Tillerson guy is a clear marker for the corruption and destruction to come.

You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time...
    Perhaps you are right , but here is the thing, to win the battle that being the election he has created a v dangerous atmosphere there, indeed I think his win is a poisoned chalice, the poison of course put there by himself. he will not unite America, in all my years never seen anything like this,

George Bush I did not like but I was not repulsed by him as I am Trump and I suspect many Americans feel that visceral about him. But will he fail to unite America due to his incompetence and resign in good grace, not a hope he will lash out and incite those who are willing to resort to what i am not sure. He could cause a form of civil war there if it goes wrong for him as his ego is such that it always someone else or unfair never his fault, now that is a dangerous possibility . I think America is damaged by all this , he used tactics that are lethal he unleashed dangerous tendencies that will not be easily quelled and perhaps mostly in his own ranks.

I am hoping that he is seen for what he is by all in government and they work to stifle him and slowly suffocate his presidency indeed McCain is already on to him over Russia, but he will do damage. The winners from his presidency, Billionaires aside will be Russia and Saudi Arabia as he will go after the Iran deal. Oil prices will go up as the Saudis co operate and cut production, Russia will see oil prices going up and of course hope for sanctions to be lifted. The losers outside america, Ukraine, Iran, and possibly Estonia, Lithuania and other countries where Russians were re located by Stalin etc . as to Putin he needs some quick results here as his economy is in tatters and where have we heard victory in the Middle east declared before oh Yeah George Bush, I suspect that Syria will be a fleeting moment for Russia and now they are possibly the new target for extremists

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

LuckyLu (06-01-17), Vitruvian (06-01-17)

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    +1 Totally agree

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitruvian For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (06-01-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    +1 Totally agree
    +1

What I am wondering here is what is the real agenda.
    All those tweets and his overall behaviour are a smoke curtain for a bigger scenario to take place behind the scenes.
    He puts on a big show, colorful light, lots of noise etc etc, but one needs to be very vigilant to what is really being done in the background.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (06-01-17), Stephanie (13-06-17)

Reviews

You are right to ask these questions, the tweets are definitely smoke nd mirror stuff. I see john McCain pulling no punches yesterday in security committee hearing and several other republican senators going in hard on Russia and what do we have today a tweet from yer man about "dishonest media and the wall with Mexico" no coincidence there then. And just where does he get the expertise to dismiss the hacking etc ?

As to the real agenda I am beginning to think 7 sisters type issue around oil money and the Saudis wanting/needing to keep Iran in limbo. Russia its Crimea because its their only deep water warm port in winter and I would be watching Odessa v carefully also and of course Russia needs sanctions lifted. How Russia links to all this three letters OIL. I am not certain on this but it is a understandable theory to explain it , mind you does Trump have a plan at all or is he now just unable to cope with people not accepting everything he says ? I mean his ego before becoming President elect was just ridiculous and laughable, and now !!!! he is President FFS
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 06-01-17 at 14:52.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast