Thread: VeryExtremeKinkyCoupleForMale

Default VeryExtremeKinkyCoupleForMale

Really Genuine Married Very Extreme Kinky Couple offfers full professional service really cim cum in mouth,swallow evrything what yu wish for except anal
    Wanted Male.We loving one another so much but we are very open-minded.
    Please call definitely only in this time because we really also working in shoping centre so we really cant there speak.If we sometimes didint pic up mobile dont worry.Try call after.Please call this week we free from:

Monday from 10am until 10pm
    Tuesday from 10am until 10pm
    Wensday from 10am until 10pm
    Thursday from 10am until 10pm
    Friday from 10am until 2pm
    Saturday from 10am until 2pm
    Sunday from 10am until 10pm
    Please click link below for contact detail:
    ***link removed***

Very attractive from Europe very extreme uninhibited
    genuine really married white color skin kinky couple looking only gentle male for 3some.We early'30 yr easygoing couple live in Dublin1-Center.She is very sexy busty and horny with shaved sweet pussy,blonde short hair,size dress 12, 5ft''9 tall,very nice tits stats:36D,He definitely straight, 5ft''11 tall,well endowed 8-inch.We looking only generous and gentle male for thresome and great sex.Possibility different structure and configurations.We like clasic sex,oral,domination and experyments.Discretion and health guarantee in 100% and assured.We like oral and traditional sex and fun with lotos of toyz.If we are togother first make show with my husband after you join in to fun.This is same like thresome.If you are curios just call.She like make blow job and straight sex.Her favorite position is 69.If someone like domination i can do but only I domina you slave.If you wont please call ours number mobile.Also yu can meet with her alone.Definitely we dont answer for txt.We live in city centre in very nice and cosy
    apartament.We can accommodate.
    ****Link removed
    Last edited by Sarah; 16-03-09 at 12:01. Reason: braking rules of the forum