Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you pick and book a girl?

Default How do you pick and book a girl?

I think this is the website mentioed in our local paper. anyway, how do you book one of these girls to come out to visit you? I,m looking for a girl to come out and show us the joys of spring, so to speak. i,d like her to do a bit of work round the place for i need a hand cleaning the kitchen, the tables bogging; and a bit of ironing done and calves fed and tidying the yard and stuff. i see these girls offer time and companionship but i dont want a lazy loafer townie. Anyone any recomendation? also is ther a site where you can buy a wife from russia?

Reviews

Default I've just the girl

Her name is Anna Savicha & she's a whizz with a mop, duster & a bottle of Js fluid. Her vacuum skills are 2nd to none & while she's not Russian, she is of the former Soviet Union.
    Sounds like she needs to bring her power hose along with her.
    She's a dab hand at the calving too, she's even been known to feed the young lambs on her own truppenybits.
    What a girl.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by farmer View Post
    I think this is the website mentioed in our local paper. anyway, how do you book one of these girls to come out to visit you? I,m looking for a girl to come out and show us the joys of spring, so to speak. i,d like her to do a bit of work round the place for i need a hand cleaning the kitchen, the tables bogging; and a bit of ironing done and calves fed and tidying the yard and stuff. i see these girls offer time and companionship but i dont want a lazy loafer townie. Anyone any recomendation? also is ther a site where you can buy a wife from russia?

Hey farmer. I think this is the site your looking for.
    www.wivesforuglylazyfuckers.com
    they should be able to help you.

Default bullybeefneck

epsilon!

none of this thread is that funny, but your response, to me, appears needlessly
    abusive, but then again i am not irish and i do not use alcohol.

why not talk here as one would publicly. there are many here that love to stick a one line boot in and run off - are they bullys?

a bad place to be!

w
    Last edited by wiseone; 14-03-09 at 11:58.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    Her name is Anna Savicha & she's a whizz with a mop, duster & a bottle of Js fluid. Her vacuum skills are 2nd to none & while she's not Russian, she is of the former Soviet Union.
    Sounds like she needs to bring her power hose along with her.
    She's a dab hand at the calving too, she's even been known to feed the young lambs on her own truppenybits.
    What a girl.
    c,mere, i,ve been looking at some of the lassies here. there some at what looks like 2.50 an hour and some at 2.00 and hour which is pretty cheap for a lassie for a bit of sport and then a bit of skivvying round the house. i,d need at least a 10 hours outcall to get my kitchen not looking like the animals live in it.

if i booked this annay savicha to come up to cavan would i have to pay her her bus money too or can i take it out of her wages?

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Hey farmer. I think this is the site your looking for.
    www.wivesforuglylazyfuckers.com
    they should be able to help you.
    jasus there mus be none left. you,d think a man like me with a big farm o land would be a big catch.

is there any links that work for boys like me?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by farmer View Post
    jasus there mus be none left. you,d think a man like me with a big farm o land would be a big catch.

is there any links that work for boys like me?

My advice to you would be to use the Google.. you can find all sorts there.. Or maybe even ebay... you just never know what you can get on there... and cheap ( Cavan mens favourite word)....
    Wouldnt ask Anna S.. she's a great girl but she's not very domesticated... that girl has even burned water.
    I'll keep a look out for internet brides for ye tho....
    Keep Up the good work

Reviews

Check this site out... you might get lucky.

Find International Dating & Foreign Women at InternationalCupid.com

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wiseone View Post
    epsilon!

none of this thread is that funny, but your response, to me, appears needlessly
    abusive, but then again i am not irish and i do not use alcohol.

why not talk here as one would publicly. there are many here that love to stick a one line boot in and run off - are they bullys?

a bad place to be!

w
    Wise one... Do you know the Five Lamps?

Default five lamps?

hi epilson!

i do not know the five lamps.

w

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast