Thread: Drive-through brothels....?

Default Drive-through brothels....?

You know how on tv you see places in America where guys can come along in their car and pick up one of the girls...?

Do they have that in Ireland anymore or have they ever had it? I know there's "street prostitution", but it seems a little different to picking up girls in the car.

Reviews

Nicegirls, I think you might be watching too much tv.

3. Default What?

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    You know how on tv you see places in America where guys can come along in their car and pick up one of the girls...?

Do they have that in Ireland anymore or have they ever had it? I know there's "street prostitution", but it seems a little different to picking up girls in the car.
    Well I know there's legal brothels in the states. But I'm not sure about a drive-through brothel? Can you explain this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Buyer Beware!!!

Reviews

Think i remember reading that back in the 1980s a certain pimp in ireland used to drive around clare in his van with a mattress in the back and his working girl in the front and go around to various farms for eh milking sessions with the farmers !
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

What planet are you on???

Blog Entries

Was it not Tom McDonald-ex-truck--driver cum Brothel-keep-think South Williams st. and Gratton st. brothels in Dublin.-if it's him, he eventually traded in the truck and got a helicopter but CAB got that, though

Reviews

thanx bud you just gave me sum laugh i owe you one