Thread: how not to RIDE your bike!!!

Default how not to RIDE your bike!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-in-court.html
    "They used a master key to unlock the door and they then observed the accused wearing only a white T-shirt, naked from the waist down.

"The accused was holding the bike and moving his hips back and forth as if to simulate sex."

Both witnesses, who were extremely shocked, notified the hotel manager, who in turn alerted the police.

Mr ,,,,,,,,,,,, was placed on the sex offenders’ register but his sentence was deferred until next month.

He is not the first man to be convicted of a sexual offence involving an inanimate object, however.

.........., an electrician, was jailed for having sex with pavements in Redditch, Worcs, in 1993.

i didnt know having sex with an inanimate object was an offense

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    LMAO

........... has been charged with four counts of public indecency after a neighbor videotaped him getting all nasty with the umbrella hole in the middle of his plastic picnic table. Apparently preferring the table's legs in the air, .......... reportedly flipped the table over before forcing himself inside of it.

"you mutha fuckin hoarin picnicin table brella hole, i,m goin to fuk yur tite lil shaven mutha fuckin wooden ass...." he said nastily to the poor table

truth is stranger than south park

Reviews

Heres another pedal-phile

If anyone here is intrested im now pimping bikes,tables,chairs & any other inanimate object of your dreams
    I wonder could i be charged for living off the immoral earnings of a lampshade

Pedal-Phile NotionsCapital