View Poll Results: Are Mods doing a Good Job?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • RicFlair; Is doing a good job.

2 25.00%
  • Ricflair; Is OK nothing special.

1 12.50%
  • Ricflair; Is doing a bad job.

7 87.50%
  • Pats Bodyguard; Is doing a good job.

7 87.50%
  • Pats Bodyguard; Is OK nothing special.

1 12.50%
  • Pats Bodyguard; Is doing a bad job.

2 25.00%
  • QPH; Is doing a good Job.

1 12.50%
  • QPH; Is OK nothing special.

0 0%
  • QPH; Is doing a bad job

6 75.00%
  • Patricia; Needs more Mods.

2 25.00%
  • Patrica; Has enough Mods

1 12.50%
  • Patricia; Needs no Mods at all.

2 25.00%
  • patricia; should have an election for new mods

4 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Mods doing a Good Job?

Default Are Mods doing a Good Job?

since this topic got somewhat tainted and then moved to soap i,m reposting it to get a sense of the wider opinion.

poll is public and multi choice so no double voting

Reviews

i have voted the same as i did on the thread that the rubbish mod rubbished.

Reviews

Default Epsilon

Ah stop whinging.......

Reviews

What i find weird is pat has made no comment regards the peoples concerns about the 2 mods noone wants they have both showed themselves up & embaresed themselves. They are called community mods & the community doesnt want them, only one of our mods here is respected & the other 2 are ego maniacs. Wtf for all his faults had the good sense to step down & that is to be commended as he showed himself to be the better man unlike ricy & qph boy...........

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    What i find weird is pat has made no comment regards the peoples concerns about the 2 mods noone wants they have both showed themselves up & embaresed themselves. They are called community mods & the community doesnt want them, only one of our mods here is respected & the other 2 are ego maniacs. Wtf for all his faults had the good sense to step down & that is to be commended as he showed himself to be the better man unlike ricy & qph boy...........

Still no comment from Patricia. She is online now and still she has not commented, she has taken the time to edit your signature but cant be bothered to respond to this thread or to the several pm's sent to her on this subject.
    But I see Ric's signature is left alone... one rule for them and another for us....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Still no comment from Patricia. She is online now and still she has not commented, she has taken the time to edit your signature but cant be bothered to respond to this thread or to the several pm's sent to her on this subject.
    But I see Ric's signature is left alone... one rule for them and another for us....
    I am logged is online because I am at work trying to oversee the development of some new features that will hopefully be ready later today. However I have 20+ staff here today that I'm trying to organise, so I'm not reading all the threads here today. I will come back to this thread tonight and respond. Sorry, but I gotta do the other work for today, as else it won't get finished today. Pat x

Reviews

I eagerly awit your response pat

My new sig is better anyways

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I am logged is online because I am at work trying to oversee the development of some new features that will hopefully be ready later today. However I have 20+ staff here today that I'm trying to organise, so I'm not reading all the threads here today. I will come back to this thread tonight and respond. Sorry, but I gotta do the other work for today, as else it won't get finished today. Pat x

Looking forward to it. Do these "improvements" include the de modding of the terrible twosome?
    Will you also respond to the pm's that i sent you a couple of weeks ago?
    Patricia, something needs to be done....

Reviews

You guys are a hoot, you really are.

6, yes just 6 votes!!!!! FFS!

Yep, 6 people actually give a crap about this stuff.
    So really its 6 against 3

and youve been going on about it for weeks now

God you guys are funny, (but at least Ric gets people to post pictures of fannys and bums)

And why in hell is this crap a sticky?

Honestly, you suggest that something useful like a guide for first timers is made a sticky, cos thats where they all post asking the same question, and that gets ignored for a sticky about 3 mods and their 6 antagonists

As snoopy would say "good grief"!

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    You guys are a hoot, you really are.

6, yes just 6 you suggest that something useful like a guide for first timers is made a sticky, cos thats where they all post asking the same question, and that gets ignored
    good idea rory. If you post a guide for beginners then sure we,ll put it as a sticky, sure why not? i,ll edit the main points to your liking as improvements are suggested. Moding is responding to the members critisisms, hence the value of this thread as a sticky. Cheers bbj

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast