Thread: Who let the dogs out............or shall i say in?????????

Thumbs down Who let the dogs out............or shall i say in?????????

Username sexonlegs just sent me accusing and making up storries PM

sexonlegs=Liz
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Username sexonlegs just sent me accusing and making up storries PM

sexonlegs=Liz

I presume you got the same PM from sexonlegs with a link to Lizzie Hiltons latest blog

It either is Liz or someone trying desperately hard to look like Liz

BTW Lizzie/sexonlegs that blog is basically just a cut and paste of one of your older blogs please don't PM me unless you have something new to say.

And how is young Dexter tell him happy birthday from me did you give him a special treat for his Birthday. Bit of OWO perhaps I know he enjoyed that the last time you did it for him wonder will he put up a new review.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    I presume you got the same PM from sexonlegs with a link to Lizzie Hiltons latest blog

It either is Liz or someone trying desperately hard to look like Liz

BTW Lizzie/sexonlegs that blog is basically just a cut and paste of one of your older blogs please don't PM me unless you have something new to say.

And how is young Dexter tell him happy birthday from me did you give him a special treat for his Birthday. Bit of OWO perhaps I know he enjoyed that the last time you did it for him wonder will he put up a new review.
    Your right Cal it's exactly the same as her last blog. She still believes the fake name I told her and I run a pub

She probably did give her son a birthday treat owo style. Keep it in the family with reviews. I thought she'd be busy packing for Dubai instead of wasting her time with us pickies
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Her son must have learned her how to cut and paste. It's such a hard task
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

5. Default

Liz I hear your a big fan of mine. If you knew who I really was you wouldn't be. Why dont you fuck off no one wants you on this website anymore.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bauer View Post
    Liz I hear your a big fan of mine. If you knew who I really was you wouldn't be. Why dont you fuck off no one wants you on this website anymore.
    Ouch you're for it in the next exciting episode of liz learns to cut and paste, where she will undoubtedly name you as Kiefer Sutherland she has already worked out I am Stewie Griffin. This girl is smart she knows her avatars.

7. Default

She might threaten to reveal my stint in prison and rehab. I hope Donald doesn't find out. She's that smart she should be on Americas dumbest criminals. She'll be back next week as another user. She's so easy to spot.