Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Irishman dies carrying out suicide attack for Isis near Mosul

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Irishman dies carrying out suicide attack for Isis near Mosul

Should this guy's Irish citizenship be revoked post mortem?

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world...osul-1.2856367

An Irishman, once arrested for making death threats against US president Barack Obama, has died after carrying out an Islamic State suicide bombing in Iraq, according to the jihadist group.
    Terence Kelly (49), a former nurse from the Liberties in Dublin, was also known as “Taliban Terry” or “Khalid Kelly”. His death has been reported by various IS media outlets, including its Amaq news agency, as well as through social networks.
    A spokesman for the Department of Foreign Affairs told The Irish Times it was “aware of media reports concerning an Irish citizen in Iraq” and that it is “seeking to clarify the situation”.
    Islamic State has claimed Mr Kelly, who it referred to as Abu Osama Irelandi, was killed after he drove an armoured truck full of explosives at an Iraqi militia group outside the Iraqi city of Mosul on Friday.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

Irish Leigha (06-11-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    Should this guy's Irish citizenship be revoked post mortem?

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world...osul-1.2856367

An Irishman, once arrested for making death threats against US president Barack Obama, has died after carrying out an Islamic State suicide bombing in Iraq, according to the jihadist group.
    Terence Kelly (49), a former nurse from the Liberties in Dublin, was also known as “Taliban Terry” or “Khalid Kelly”. His death has been reported by various IS media outlets, including its Amaq news agency, as well as through social networks.
    A spokesman for the Department of Foreign Affairs told The Irish Times it was “aware of media reports concerning an Irish citizen in Iraq” and that it is “seeking to clarify the situation”.
    Islamic State has claimed Mr Kelly, who it referred to as Abu Osama Irelandi, was killed after he drove an armoured truck full of explosives at an Iraqi militia group outside the Iraqi city of Mosul on Friday.

Unfortunately there are more like him :-(.

Reviews

aka Taliban Terry , apparently he blew up a load of cattle
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

Reviews

I hope he didn't manage to kill anyone other than himself. As for revoking his citizenship, no I think we should stand up and say that he was irish, and as a nation we condemn him and anyone who behaves like that.

His callous attitude towards the innocents in 9/11, saying their time was up regardless... Just hideous.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    I hope he didn't manage to kill anyone other than himself. As for revoking his citizenship, no I think we should stand up and say that he was irish, and as a nation we condemn him and anyone who behaves like that.

His callous attitude towards the innocents in 9/11, saying their time was up regardless... Just hideous.
    His time was up[his own words] just hope the cnut did,nt do too much damage while he was awaiting his number to be called,
    Last edited by tinytimintipp; 05-11-16 at 23:43.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tinytimintipp For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (06-11-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I think anyone who associates with Islamist organisations that want to see Shari'a law foisted on western societies, as both this gobshite and his 'brother' Anjem Choudary does, should have their citizenship revoked. Followers of such pernicious ideologies should be afforded no protection by the country and people they seek to undermine.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    I think anyone who associates with Islamist organisations that want to see Shari'a law foisted on western societies, as both this gobshite and his 'brother' Anjem Choudary does, should have their citizenship revoked. Followers of such pernicious ideologies should be afforded no protection by the country and people they seek to undermine.
    There in lies the problem Mr A , how can you differentiate between a taig & a prod in the North. YE Know what I don't know if I am ready for a ban but spell correct said baby. Ah you know what ye are all cunts. .. ..Sorry Selene but everybody is a cunt.
    All the best btw :-)
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 06-11-16 at 03:57. Reason: Infidel mother fuckers

Sorry Barney,

Not sufficient for a Ban, not from my point of view...

But, if you are really ready for a Ban, you can just ask it . You do not have to provoke us...

Wish you a lovely Night&Day!

Regards,

Amy

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    There in lies the problem Mr A , how can you differentiate between a taig & a prod in the North. YE Know what I don't know if I am ready for a ban but spell correct said baby. Ah you know what ye are all cunts. .. ..Sorry Selene but everybody is a cunt.
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 06-11-16 at 04:13.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TheNightShift For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (06-11-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Protestant, catholic, shia, sunni ... it's all just different variants on a similar underlying psychopathic fantasy Barney.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I asked a lad from a Jaffa background in Nordieland what did he reckon on the notion you can tell a Jaffa and a Taig apart by just looking at them - he laughed and said it was complete rubbish, though they used to tell him when he was growing up, The Catholics had their eyes closer together!
    That said when I vist there, I find it irresistable in my mind to play the Spot The Taig/ Spot The Jaffa game and I would say that on those, you decide to guess on, you would probably be right (can be confirmed by name tag often) between 70-80% of the time and I'm talking about in Neutral venues!
    Ride them on the beaches!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (06-11-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast