Hi, all the naughty girls and boys out there.

Yes Im coming back and to loads more towns and cities close by you which I haven’t yet visited. Don’t forget all you newbies if you are going to try it, who better to experience it with then myself (I love my work). It doesn’t have to be about pain as I specialize in pain free domination which will not only blow your mind and body but leaves you Cumming back for more and more. LOL

As most of you here will know my Irish mobile died of drowning on my last visit hence why I had to cut my tour short (new tour dates below) and will have a new Irish mobile number when I arrive in Dublin, so don’t forget to check back on this forum for the new number. However, you may contact me via my UK mobile telephone number 0796 1996 904. If you only can text, please leave your name, city/town your in and time and date you wish to book an appointment with me. It’s always best to book in advance as on many occasions I have already been fully booked by the time I get to Ireland, so booking in advance is always the safer bet.

Don’t forget I will be bringing lots of PVC, Leather and so much more.

I am looking forward to having loads of fun times and sharing the best sensual erotic memories with you all, so see you all very soon. if you have tried the rest it time to try the best!!!

All the very best of the best

Mistress Maisie

Dublin 18th March – 20th March
Armagh 21st March
Belfast 22nd March to 25th March

Dublin 29th April – 2nd April
Kildare 2nd April
Kilkenny 3rd April
Tipperary 4th April
Limerick 5th April
Tullamore 6th April
Athlone 7th & 8th April