Hi to all the naughty but nice girls and boys out there. As most of you know, I had to cut my recent tour short as my Irish mobile phone is no longer working. However I can be contacted on my UK mobile 0796 199 6904 (just text me your name, town or city you are in and the time and day you want you appointment for. I will be getting a new Irish phone when I return to Ireland and can either phone or give a missed call/text or you will be able to get my new Irish mobile from the notice board here if it’s not possible to have it put up in my profile straight away.

As most of you know I am usually fully book before I get to Ireland so don’t wait to be disappointed and book early. Don’t forget I don’t answer with-held numbers.

I will be bring a wide range of PVC/ leather / Corsets/ and loads of fun toys to play with. Don’t forget newbies if you have always wanted to try it out but thought it was all about pain, well it doesn’t have to be, as I specialize in pain free domination too, which will blow your mind as well as your body. Loll

Dublin 18th March – 20th March
Armagh 21st March
Belfast 22nd March to 25th March

Dublin 29th April – 2nd April
Kildare 2nd April
Kilkenny 3rd April
Tipperary 4th April
Limerick 5th April
Tullamore 6th April
Athlone 7th & 8th April
Galway 9th, 10th, 11th April
Clare 12th Apri