Thread: Why i call myself from the rivers.?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Why i call myself from the rivers.?

Am based in Galway city over two decades and have worked other jobs over that period of time. l have changed my carrier from Pharmacy sales over the counter assistant to Massage boss and am here on this site to give you that romantic touch in well professional experience of a true educated medical assistant with qualifications also a house owner with free car park and experience in all body muscles and a Bhudhist believer. l tell you this, l was once taken away by tornados under waters for five yrs and l was 9 yrs old AT THAT TIME. l leaved under waters at that period with the Queens of the rivers as there servant eating worms and row fish but my family never looked for me or report l was missing, but they knew l will be back no fear. When l cum back after those yrs under waters as a slave of manmade. l come back powerful course the life l have shared under waters it's not as easy as anyone have to experiment what that life was. l can dream your life and tell you the same as my mate DYNAMO Walk on bare feet on waters but l have leaved under waters. You may wonder why l call myself the rivers, it's a long story as you only look for a blow job no condom yet there is more to look for your future than a blow job. The choice is yours if you want a true healing don't hesitate to call me and we share a true healing souls without sex if you want to move on really life FROM A NATION TO A NATION.YOU CAN ALSO GO ON YOU TUB music and play Stella Chiweshe in German Shai re njuzu. You will see how powerfull the rivers are. Call me now on.... 0894030861......

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Natasha Babe For This Useful Post:

macdchef (11-10-16)