Thread: Member area

Default Member area

Sorry guys,my member area isn't ready at all,and ones who became members seen it half developed.

Yes,i am working on it,but lately had no time for anything at all for few reasons.

Anyway,i will disable members area till it will be completed,and when completed,subscriber ones will receive newsletter with notification.

Thanks

PS-every member will be checked for my own safety.....
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Reviews

Default Anna and her Membership

Dear Anna,

I'm very sorry to hear that your member area is'nt ready yet and that you've had to disable it in the meantime.

My member has being dying to get into your member's area for a very long time......but I'm sure that the extra wait wont kill me. But you're more than welcome to check out my member to ensure that it meets the requirements for entry into your members area.

P.S. Why dont we just shower together and then both our members areas will be ready for use.

Hello,dear Carlos,i am writing this to you with my deepest apology from the deep of my members area........

I am sorry also for you dying member.........

Is there no any cure whats so ever?

I would do anything to help you if i am able to help him.....

I could check him,but unfortunately i don't have my nurse uniform on me at the moment,in fact i don't have any

I don't really like to take bath/shower together with guys,as i don't want to wet my hair,but there have been few exceptions.............

Reviews

Maybe a "Cock Splint" would help Carlos and his Member on the road to recovery.. get well soon brother...

Disclaimer: No Carlos was used/injured in the posting of this picture

Huh..........thanks Epsi..........

What would i have done without You.....

Thanks...

You really are a life saver......

Reviews

[QUOTE=annasavicha;73734
    I don't really like to take bath/shower together with guys,as i don't want to wet my hair,but there have been few exceptions.............[/QUOTE]

Dear Anna,

HAIR!!!!!!!................I was under the impression that there was'nt any hair there.

But have no fear, I'll cum armed with a GHD, a pine cone and a nurses uniform......you can even borrow my curlers if you need some.

Have you got some bubble bath?

P.S. For the moment my member is still upstanding, but at my age it's only a matter of time.....the bits and bobs all head south at some stage no matter how much you try to encourage them to maintain a youthful pose.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Maybe a "Cock Splint" would help Carlos and his Member on the road to recovery.. get well soon brother...

Disclaimer: No Carlos was used/injured in the posting of this picture
    That's a mighty looking contraption Epsilon. With that in-front and a pine-cone in-back you sure could stand tall in the face of this recession.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    That's a mighty looking contraption Epsilon. With that in-front and a pine-cone in-back you sure could stand tall in the face of this recession.

Are you still trying to flog those pine cone butt plugs... how many did you buy?
    Have you concidered selling them on ebay?

Reviews

I'm pretty much in the same situation as the banks Epsilon......I need to be bailed out. The bottom fell out of the market last year....because the feckin pine cones kept falling out of the client's bottoms.

Then some unscrupulous rival claimed that they were all recycled and therefore not fresh, as I was claiming. But I got hold of the blaggard and stuffed him at both ends.....on the cheap as I did'nt have any lube with me on that occasion. Have to say, that even I would'nt recommend them without the lube.

But ebay is a great idea Brother Epsilon.....sure it's only full of arseholes who'll buy anything.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Dear Anna,

HAIR!!!!!!!................I was under the impression that there was'nt any hair there.

But have no fear, I'll cum armed with a GHD, a pine cone and a nurses uniform......you can even borrow my curlers if you need some.

Have you got some bubble bath?

P.S. For the moment my member is still upstanding, but at my age it's only a matter of time.....the bits and bobs all head south at some stage no matter how much you try to encourage them to maintain a youthful pose.

Well,Carlos,i can assure there is no hair!!!!!!

I spent 1 week epilating my legs,my member area and everything else

It turned red and was not pleasant feeling,but it was worth it......

Carlos,i ll not need curlers,i prefer blowdry,as curlers damage hair,and all i am doing lately is trying to get them healthy.

We could take some fiziotherapy for your member