Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is donald trump a sexual preditor or did he just get caught saying the sort of shit..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    Do you honestly not know Donald Trump wants to bang his own daughter or are you shitting me?

no i'm not shutting u but i never heard that- sounds like shite though- no offence to yourself intended

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Iusedtobesomeonelse View Post
    no i'm not shutting u but i never heard that- sounds like shite though- no offence to yourself intended
    The truth is out there.

Reviews

Not shite - talking crudely about his own daughter is not even close to the worst stuff that this self-obsessed cretin has come out with.
    Help Keyla fund her battle with cancer - give what you can spare.

https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

He said something along the lines that she is a voluptuous piece of ass and if they were not related he would possibly be dating her. She is quite a piece of ass alright :-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

joggon (10-10-16)

Blog Entries

Donald Trump is not your regular guy. He has money and influence and an arrogance beyond that where he thinks he is invincible. In the first debate it came to light that he has no problem underpaying on contracts for work done. That alone shows he has no scruples, as he is taking the piss out of the regular man trying to earn an honest living.

If you watched the video about his pussy pinching you would have seen how the woman they had been perving over reacted when the crude comments were made to her. She never said no to one comment and even got in the middle of the two guys so Donald wouldn't feel left out. She knew what she needed to do to make him happy. He never made a move on her as he knew there were cameras rolling, but you could see he was pissed off with the other guy when he was trying to pull her away from him.

I believe he would not think twice using his financial power to get what he wanted and listen to how derogatory he can be when he is declined. Thankfully he doesn't appear to be a rapist, but pushing yourself on women when they have said they are not interested is a very close second as not all women have the confidence to keep saying no.
    Last edited by Curvaceous Kate; 11-10-16 at 00:03.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

MidlifeCrisis (11-10-16), Sexy Sandy 69 (11-10-16)

Is wife Melania is a absolute ride...if I wife like that I fuck her twice a day.Lucky man banging that whenever he wants

….all men say when they are with other men- like I've talked about ladies in pretty sexual ways, who i actually respect professionally. and truth be told if i seen some of my colleges in the right gear, i'd be of to chug one out in the lavs- aren't all men just cunts who are lead by their fuck sticks??
    Am sure it sounds a bit holier than thou but all men don't talk like that when they gather in groups. If some bloke came out with that when I was talking to him I'd be thinking he was a dickhead of the highest order. Even more so if he was a sober 60 year old man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12