Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheltenham Tips

Reviews

Default Cheltenham Tips

Has anyone any tips for Cheltenham so we can all have a few punts.

Here are my selections today.

1.30 Cousin Vinny

3.20 Binocular

4.00 L'Ami
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Default tips

for the 4 o'clock race i'm going for l'ami stablemate and last years winner garde champetre, 1.30 i think red moloney and katchit in the 3.20

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Has anyone any tips for Cheltenham so we can all have a few punts.

Here are my selections today.

1.30 Cousin Vinny

3.20 Binocular

4.00 L'Ami

need a loan old buddie

3 winners today for moi

nbt

Reviews

Ask me that at the end of the week. I got some of it back in the last race, I went for Quevega who done the business. L'Ami nearly did it only for Garde Champetre at the end which was a winner for Anakin75.

Theres plenty races before the weeks over to make it back

Reviews

I know absolutely nothing about the nags, but a mate of mine gave me a few tips for the members. He told that, assuming that jockeys can be found for them, these three fillies have plenty of form:

1.30 Tigergirl

3.20 Roxy Rimming

4.00 Hot Lizzy

However, a lot will seemingly depend on whether the going is good and hard or soft. They're all pretty good at taking the jumps but find it a bit tricky going round the bends and tend to sag and drop off a bit towards the finish. However, despite carrying a bit of extra weight, with a good jockey on board, who knows just when to apply the whip, he claims they could cum good at the end.

His tip, if you're game for a wager, was to place a monkey on each of them and then keep your fingers and legs crossed.

Reviews

You'll never get a jockey brave enough to ride them. There would be more chance getting a jockey for a wild bull. If their entering I'll put Black Bess in to give them a run for their money. I heard Shergar69 might make an appearance too

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I know absolutely nothing about the nags, but a mate of mine gave me a few tips for the members. He told that, assuming that jockeys can be found for them, these three fillies have plenty of form:

1.30 Tigergirl

3.20 Roxy Rimming

4.00 Hot Lizzy

However, a lot will seemingly depend on whether the going is good and hard or soft. They're all pretty good at taking the jumps but find it a bit tricky going round the bends and tend to sag and drop off a bit towards the finish. However, despite carrying a bit of extra weight, with a good jockey on board, who knows just when to apply the whip, he claims they could cum good at the end.

His tip, if you're game for a wager, was to place a monkey on each of them and then keep your fingers and legs crossed.

Come off it Carlos. they are what is know as knackered, they should just be put out to pasture before they are taken to the glue factory. You will never find a jockey to saddle any of those old mares..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post

1.30 Tigergirl

3.20 Roxy Rimming

4.00 Hot Lizzy

One of them is racist. One can't speak the language correctly. And the other one is Roxy

Reviews

1.30 Kornati Kid
    4.00 The Polomoche e/w

Reviews

Default Listen up

I have great word for a horse today

2.40 Cheltenham

Cooldine

you heard it here first!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast