Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Tips on how to use this site needed please

  1. #1

    Default Tips on how to use this site needed please

    I am searching for maidens and noticed some work for 50 bucks. How do i set 50 bucks in the search engine of the site as I can only find 80 bucks and over ?

  2. Default

    You have the option for "up to 80€"
    Which shows everything below 80€

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harsh View Post
    You have the option for "up to 80€"
    Which shows everything below 80€
    Yes but there must be a way to search for maidens who only charge 50 bucks

  4. #4

    Default

    I requested this feature before too, for some reason they don't support it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somewhere under the sun
    Posts
    2,968

    Default

    Goodness me ...

    You can miss on some wonderful escorts because you are limiting yourself to this.
    Plus, just because someone advertises 50 Euro doesn't mean she will want no extras in the room.

    Knowledge is power ...

    Anyhow, it's nothing easier to get whatever results you want from queries if you modify the parameters yourself ???

    Just run the search for any price criteria you want and right before the age you want, if you look trough the link is obvious where the parameters for fees are.
    For example, %2C80, right before the age part at the end of the link stands for up to 80 Euro. Just change that 80 to whatever amount, press enter and you'll get the new results based on your price criteria and voila ...


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture1.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	118704
    Last edited by Amy Alison; 09-10-16 at 16:16.
    Available for outcalls and very rarely for an ocassional weekend tour, watch my profile when I advertise.

    Independent & Charming Companion.

    A bad good girl .. I wouldn't have it any other way

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amy Alison For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (09-10-16), ClitEastwood (09-10-16), Super ModeratorFloki (09-10-16), Mister Anderson (09-10-16)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,137
    Reviews
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwood View Post
    I am searching for maidens and noticed some work for 50 bucks. How do i set 50 bucks in the search engine of the site as I can only find 80 bucks and over ?
    Try 50 euro not bucks maybe that's your problem

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dragonjay For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (09-10-16), Super ModeratorFloki (09-10-16)

  9. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonjay View Post
    Try 50 euro not bucks maybe that's your problem
    Sorry I forgot where i was for a moment using slang. 50 dollar escorts sorry about that.

  10. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Alison View Post
    Goodness me ...

    You can miss on some wonderful escorts because you are limiting yourself to this.
    Plus, just because someone advertises 50 Euro doesn't mean she will want no extras in the room.

    Knowledge is power ...

    Anyhow, it's nothing easier to get whatever results you want from queries if you modify the parameters yourself ???

    Just run the search for any price criteria you want and right before the age you want, if you look trough the link is obvious where the parameters for fees are.
    For example, %2C80, right before the age part at the end of the link stands for up to 80 Euro. Just change that 80 to whatever amount, press enter and you'll get the new results based on your price criteria and voila ...


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture1.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	118704
    Im not limiting myself its my coin roll thats limiting me there is only so much work for a gringo or groucho these days.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •