Thread: Karma

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Question Karma

When logged in and viewing posts there's always a box to click to give the poster karma. As far as I can tell this has absolutely no effect. Is this meant as a metaphor for alienation in a postmodern universe, the fragmentation of traditional communities and the powerlessness of the individual to affect his fate and that of others? Or did someone just screw up?

Reviews

Senhor El Gordo, you talk real purty.....just like a $20 whore.

But to answer your question..............I have'nt got a f***ing clue mate.

Reviews

If you click on the Karma button after a post it will add Karma points to the poster, So if for example.... Carlos posts something sensible and you decide that he deserves some good karma click the button and give it to him........Thats my take on it, maybe Patricia can explain it better.

Reviews

Brother El Gordo, dont pay any attention to Epsilon.....he's only trying to stir the s**t. Hell will freeze over before I post anything intelligent here.....I would'nt waste my artistic talents on this lot.....pearls before swine and all that shite.

I'd rather shag Roxy, Tigergirls and the Hot One simultaneously then try and communicate anything of artistic, scientific, cultural or linguistic import to the membership.