Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: lets all laugh at UKIP and their supporters

At least we know what a hard Brexit means now

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dawson28 For This Useful Post:

joggon (08-10-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    We can laugh at UKIP all we like but there objective was brexit and they achieved that ( Fuck us in the North& Scotland btw). The fall in sterling today is just the beginning of over 2 years of uncertainty about the UK/Irish economy. Never thought they would win the Brexit vote but truthfully I don't think they did either. A total Fuck up:-(
    I was all for it and never thought it would go through either, but am glad it did. Even if I was staying I'd be happier out than in.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    Yes. Why not. I enjoy laughing at devisive shit for the sake of a laugh. Fuck dialogue.
    This right here. Fucking depressing seeing people shoot the messengers and not the message. It's like all these moron yanks running around pretending to be genuinely scared that Trump is unstumpable, and oh no we can't talk about him or give any alternative views a look in because a minority of the followers are screwballs (and we all know none of the mainstream parties have screwball followers, right?).

You know who else started out by ridiculing opposing views? Hitler.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    That's real cool

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Unfortunately we here in Ireland are in no position to be laughing at any other states political parties.

Quote Originally Posted by FatBastard View Post
    This right here. Fucking depressing seeing people shoot the messengers and not the message. It's like all these moron yanks running around pretending to be genuinely scared that Trump is unstumpable, and oh no we can't talk about him or give any alternative views a look in because a minority of the followers are screwballs (and we all know none of the mainstream parties have screwball followers, right?).

You know who else started out by ridiculing opposing views? Hitler.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234