Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tyson Fury .

Reviews

Question Tyson Fury .

I see on the news that Tyson Fury has admitted to taking illegal substances to help him deal with depression. Now I know fuck all about them or their psychological side effects but I would have thought it wouldn't be the best substance to take for depression.
    Last edited by LuckyLu; 05-10-16 at 09:48. Reason: removed the names of the illegal substances from the post

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

f1 away (05-10-16)

hello there boys and girl,
    very interesting topic, but please refrain from naming the substances, especially those which are illegal or gratifying them.
    rules, you know.

PS. we edited your posts.
    Last edited by LuckyLu; 05-10-16 at 10:10.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

Bongo (05-10-16)

I knew he was on something after watching this interview where he babbles on and slurs his words.

The chap has problems of all sorts,hope he gets sorted, let him that be without cast the first stone,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    I see on the news that Tyson Fury has admitted to taking illegal substances to help him deal with depression. Now I know fuck all about them or their psychological side effects but I would have thought it wouldn't be the best substance to take for depression.
    We soon all have depression

Reviews

he never got any respect when he won just because he was a traveller, he's mouthy but soft heart beneath it all and would like to see him beat this

Quote Originally Posted by f1 away View Post
    We soon all have depression
    hope not f1

Quote Originally Posted by hotbody View Post
    Just shows you how bad the heavyweight boxing has got, when he is a world champion. Did himself no Favour's with some of his anti gay views, and general behaviour. If he is suffering with depression then I suppose that will explain some of his behaviour, I just hope its not a smoke screen to escape punishment.
    By the way he is coming across in the interview he has already made his money. He is talking about millions so to be fair i would not be fussed about jumping back in the ring if i was him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast