Thread: Ladies need pleasure??

1. Default Ladies need pleasure??

love to please you ladies, satisfaction guaranteed or money back. Sexy young male 23 with bags of stamina and skill. PM ME Cork onlygg
    Last edited by Sarah; 12-03-09 at 10:42.

2. Default

My wife could be intrested, please email us at bigforarse@yahoo.com we are in Kerry but she can easily travel to cork.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 4ladiesonly View Post
    love to please you ladies, satisfaction guaranteed or money back. Sexy young male 23 with bags of stamina and skill. PM ME Cork onlygg

Ehh not wanting to ruin you add or any thing! but just incase the others missed it I had to point out your genius in your plan.

I say genius if your plan involves free sex. cause not matter how good/bad you are? you will get the sex and if the woman isnt happy she gets her money back, but u still get free sex.

Now this only works if the women come visit. Somehow i cant see them queing around the block for this service.

But god loves a chancer

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    Ehh not wanting to ruin you add or any thing! but just incase the others missed it I had to point out your genius in your plan.

I say genius if your plan involves free sex. cause not matter how good/bad you are? you will get the sex and if the woman isnt happy she gets her money back, but u still get free sex.

Now this only works if the women come visit. Somehow i cant see them queing around the block for this service.

But god loves a chancer

wild

why are dissing my add

nbt