Thread: The Animal needs of Men and Women

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Unhappy The Animal needs of Men and Women

It seems to me that women do not have sexual needs that have to be fulfilled after they reach the menopause.

On the other hand men have needs and fantasies for as long as they are able to have erections.

If these needs can not be fulfilled by their partner or a paid partner, depression can set in.or at least unhappiness.

So is there a moral?

Strange that elderly sex offenders, Priests, and others probably have these needs fulfilled in prison by their cell mates.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Thread duplicated when I tried to correct title...............apologies

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Duplicated thread has since been removed.

Now there is JUST this Thread,,,and your opinions are welcome. I have produced my children, and she has reached the men o Pause and thinks that I should grow up,,forget about sex, which is no longer needed (by her for reproduction) and look after grand children instead. Well I still feel the need to f--k and fulfil various fantasies, which i can do, thanks to EI.
    and do.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    It seems to me that women do not have sexual needs that have to be fulfilled after they reach the menopause.

On the other hand men have needs and fantasies for as long as they are able to have erections.

If these needs can not be fulfilled by their partner or a paid partner, depression can set in.or at least unhappiness.

So is there a moral?

Strange that elderly sex offenders, Priests, and others probably have these needs fulfilled in prison by their cell mates.
    Yep its a pity that generally their sex drive decreases massively when the ladies get much older, having had their kids. I wonder though if we may be partly to blame, as I think that older men dont fancy their partners as much as the did earlier on and therefore perhaps no longer create the conditions which make their ladies horny ?

Women I think are at their horniest when having children is in front of them, not so much when they are finished having their family.