Thread: Candy Star

1. Default Candy Star

I'm trying to contact Candy Star but it I try PM it says I'm not an active Forum member and the phone number rings out like an international tone.

Reviews

Sounds like she is abroad.

I had same issue other day re pm's but i think some ppl choose not to use the option.

Reviews

So my friend....as the saying goes you're sh!t outta luck" unfortunately.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to td1 For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (29-09-16)

Reviews

I remember her having a weird dial tone. I think she diverts the number you call to another phone.

She's a nice girl with good service, however her photos are photoshopped a lot.

I met her around september, could not leave a review because was more than 28 days ago but it was not the girl in the photos. However as luck would have it, it was an even better looking girl who was very friendly and provided great service, was also tanned , blonde and slim, would recommend that girl and don' understand why she does not use her photos, however that might just have been good luck on my behalf, I saw her in D4 for 30 minutes , €100

7. Default

Hello everyone, my name is Candy star. I'm so glad than i can say hello. I'm sorry, if you could not reach me. my phone is for dual simcard and this is meybe the problem. thank you for the warning. I do not understand very much like a woman. Take care, sweetie