Thread: Five simple steps to become an advanced dominatrix

Default Five simple steps to become an advanced dominatrix

A lot of people assume that being a dominatrix is easy. Zoe is here to tell you that it takes a lot more than a mean streak to be the best dominatrix out there. Want to know how? Take a look at her five simple steps to become an advanced dominatrix and see if you can up your game.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

sixfourblond (27-09-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lara Mills View Post
    A lot of people assume that being a dominatrix is easy. Zoe is here to tell you that it takes a lot more than a mean streak to be the best dominatrix out there. Want to know how? Take a look at her five simple steps to become an advanced dominatrix and see if you can up your game.
    That was really helpful...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    That was really helpful...thanks
    thinking of becoming one?!

Look, if you really have an interest in BDSM and things fet, you would be far better off joining Fetlife (its like facebook for fetishests)
    Then you go along to munches (just meetings in normal clothes in a pub with like minded folk)
    Prove you can behave yourself and you can then attend flogging workshops and all out kink events like shiny rubber ball and Libertine (anything goes, watch or participate in live floggings, spankings, even mmf sex...but by STRICT invitation)

There is a very vibrant and healthy fetish scene in Ireland but it is a small community and so respect and safety is paramount.
    Want to learn how to safely tie someone up with rope or flog someone with cat o nine tails? Join fet (they even have a DJ at such events)

I do wish EI would stop publishing these 50 shades of grey type articles as the real thing is very different and we shouldnt be encouraging people to just have a go themselves because thats how injuries and worse happens

if you have any questions, feel free to pm me

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bedders1 For This Useful Post:

ana massage (27-09-16), Cassandra (27-09-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bedders1 View Post
    thinking of becoming one?!

Look, if you really have an interest in BDSM and things fet, you would be far better off joining Fetlife (its like facebook for fetishests)
    Then you go along to munches (just meetings in normal clothes in a pub with like minded folk)
    Prove you can behave yourself and you can then attend flogging workshops and all out kink events like shiny rubber ball and Libertine (anything goes, watch or participate in live floggings, spankings, even mmf sex...but by STRICT invitation)

There is a very vibrant and healthy fetish scene in Ireland but it is a small community and so respect and safety is paramount.
    Want to learn how to safely tie someone up with rope or flog someone with cat o nine tails? Join fet (they even have a DJ at such events)

I do wish EI would stop publishing these 50 shades of grey type articles as the real thing is very different and we shouldnt be encouraging people to just have a go themselves because thats how injuries and worse happens

if you have any questions, feel free to pm me
    Actually I already worked as one. Your info on fetlfe is also very helpful. Thanks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post:

bedders1 (27-09-16)