Thread: Lingam massage ?

Reviews

Default Lingam massage ?

Anyone know of any masseuse offering, (and good at) a lingam massage?

Preferably the Dublin area, but can travel within reason.

I've seen a few videos of men receiving this massage, and it's definitely something I want to have performed on me.

2. Default

I had what is advertised elsewhere as "Superb Lingam and Prostate Massage for discerning gentlemen" last week. Given by a 41 yr old Eastern European lady called Lisa from her house in East Wall. Cost was €70 for 1 hr, very good value. She provided a very good massage concentrating on the middle third of the body for about 35 mins. This included the prostate part, sticking her finger up my bum to massage the prostate. After asking me to turn over she proceeded to do the Lingam part, slowly, gently, massaging the male organ for about 15 mins resulting in happy ending. Overall it was a good experience and I would recommend. She is nice friendly lady with reasonably good English. She makes it clear in ad that she doesn't provide any extras so I respected that. You should be able to get her by googling the heading above. If not send me pm. If you go tell her Gerry recommended her.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to thegreatgeraldo For This Useful Post:

mrkendal (28-09-16)

Reviews

Thanks for the info Gerry, sounds exactly like what I am after.

Can I ask, does she perform massage topless, or clothed or what?

5. Default

Do u know of anyone in the city centre who does this?? Would like to try today if possible

6. Default

Sounds like a good experience, I'll have to give her a call shortly

I'm a sucker for a good tease on the area between the balls and arse

7. Default

Thanks for the review, I'll have to check her out. Of course if anyone knows of a similar service in South County, I'd be all over that .