Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advanced search not working at all!

1. Default

Same here too... I tried from mobile browser it search was not working. Used laptop to search.

2. Default

Ctrl zoom in and out works only works only on the browser not on the quality of the image.

3. Default

Same here too... I tried from mobile browser it search was not working. Used laptop to search.

Hello,

Can you guys explain exactly where there is an issue and what the issue is?
    I can see above mentioned on an everlasting load. Is this the only issue?

I am trying on my own mobile it works for me fine. I get the results back pretty quickly.

Regards,
    Tom
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Reviews

Basically, when I am logged out of the site, the advanced search box comes up no problem and works. I get results just fine
    When I am logged in however, the advanced search box pops up but the top half is white with a loading symbol, that never stops loading (I left it for around 5 minutes and no change) The bottom half of the box is advanced search in one long page, but even using this doesn't give you accurate results.

Now, I have tried this on my tablet, my phone and my laptop, the advanced search will not work when I am logged into the site, only when I am logged out!
    You wont know, until you try!

Hi there,

I have tested the Advance search on the desktop computer and on an iPhone and it seems to be working fine for me.
    Have you tried clearing your Internet cookies and caches?
    With the mobile version, you may need to delete the history and so on.

Floki.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Hi there,

I have tested the Advance search on the desktop computer and on an iPhone and it seems to be working fine for me.
    Have you tried clearing your Internet cookies and caches?
    With the mobile version, you may need to delete the history and so on.

Floki.
    If that was the case, then Advanced Search would never work!
    But, AS works when I am logged out, and doesn't work when I am logged in, so I doubt it's a problem on my end!
    You wont know, until you try!

8. Default

when I am logged out of the site, the advanced search box comes up no problem and works. I get results just fine
    When I am logged in however, the advanced search box pops up but the top half is white with a loading symbol, that never stops loading
    Gave it a try just for the sake of testing
    i can reproduce the behavior describe above

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12