Thread: Sinn Féin Planning Coup D’Etat On 1st Day Of Garda Strike

Reviews

Default Sinn Féin Planning Coup D’Etat On 1st Day Of Garda Strike

Sinn Féin Planning Coup D’Etat On 1st Day Of Garda Strike

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/201...ontent=Article

WITH the first of four planned strike days by An Garda Síochána starting tomorrow, an exclusive report in today’s Irish Independent has revealed that Sinn Féin are planning an audacious coup and will try to overthrow the government.
    Pictured by photographers engaging in some basic military drills in rural Louth, Sinn Féin leader Gerry Adams could be seen dancing from the top of his tank to a trad version of Ride of The Valkyries.
    With chaos on our streets 100% guaranteed tomorrow as Gardaí strike, it is believed the opposition party had been planning a coup d’etat for months, according to Indo sources.

I’ve been waiting for this moment my whole life,” Adams is believed to have said to a number of his stuffed teddy bears which also occupied his tank. Adams then drove his tank through a set of gates beside some homeless people, positioned in such a way as to mimic the conditions outside Leinster House.
    The Republican party’s attempt to overthrow the government will be made easier by the fact that, thanks to the garda strike, stretched and limited resources will be directed to stopping the Nation’s criminals from robbing everyone’s TVs from their homes.

It is alleged that Adams’s first action as Taoiseach post-coup would be to achieve a united Ireland, which no longer seems as controversial a prospect as it once was if a recent Irish News poll is anything to go by, which stated that 98% of people with Celtic tattoos would vote for a united Ireland.
    Last edited by joggon; 03-11-16 at 14:38.
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

Reviews

United Ireland?

Can't even unite their own party.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Reviews

The Shinners are to busy bringing in legislation to criminalze punters engaging with fellow consenting adults in private, down here (another Dáil debate is on today) as they did through collaborating with their fellow travellers in The DUP in The North to engage in any coups or indeed in any revolutionary activites!
    Ride them on the beaches!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

gameboy (04-11-16)

7. Default

Edit: Nevermind.
    Last edited by tombarry1916; 05-11-16 at 01:28.

Reviews

you do know waterford whispers is not real news ?

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    jorry is an innocent mon for fufty years hes bin an innocent mon.

Reviews

Ian Paisley and Jorry are in the Gym in Stormont one day, back in the changing room Paisley turns to Jorry and says.."thats some lad you have on you there ya fenian, i'd say mrs jorry cant get enough of that". " oh yeah says jorry, every evening when I come home I give it an old slap off the bottom of the stairs to let her know whats comin'". "Jesus" says Paisley, "I'll have to try that when I go home". Off goes Paisley, in the door, drops the strides and starts lashing his knob off the bottom of the stairs, next thing, the wife lets out a shout......"IS THAT YOU JORRY??!"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cortez For This Useful Post:

tinytimintipp (05-11-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez View Post
    Ian Paisley and Jorry are in the Gym in Stormont one day, back in the changing room Paisley turns to Jorry and says.."thats some lad you have on you there ya fenian, i'd say mrs jorry cant get enough of that". " oh yeah says jorry, every evening when I come home I give it an old slap off the bottom of the stairs to let her know whats comin'". "Jesus" says Paisley, "I'll have to try that when I go home". Off goes Paisley, in the door, drops the strides and starts lashing his knob off the bottom of the stairs, next thing, the wife lets out a shout......"IS THAT YOU JORRY??!"
    I recon jorry has sum piss pipe on im, opps ment to say peace pipe

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tinytimintipp For This Useful Post:

Cortez (05-11-16)

Reviews

is Jorry idf's real da ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    Many a true word is said in jest...............

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

joggon (05-11-16)