Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: None of my favourite ladies active.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,716

    Default None of my favourite ladies active.

    I was thinking that it must be a record.
    I've 80 ladies on my favourite ladies list, half of them I have met, about 20 might never tour Ireland again, but I live in hope, and the others I hope to meet if our paths cross. Generally when I log in, 20 to 40 of them are available. but for the last 2 days they're all not available. Made me wonder was I spreading some sort of germ warfare.
    But today I decided to click around the counties and yes, there are several of them available but favourites list isn't working.
    There's 200 in my pocket that should have put a smile on an escorts face yesterday.
    Will this site ever work properly again?
    If the Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know it's Me.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,989
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    My favourite list is ok. But what annoys me is that on my friends list where there is a pink heart beside the ladies and u click on it only to find their not advertising at the moment. Why the pink heart when their not working?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gitmo Nation East
    Posts
    1,745
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    I was thinking that it must be a record.
    I've 80 ladies on my favourite ladies list, half of them I have met, about 20 might never tour Ireland again, but I live in hope, and the others I hope to meet if our paths cross. Generally when I log in, 20 to 40 of them are available. but for the last 2 days they're all not available. Made me wonder was I spreading some sort of germ warfare.
    But today I decided to click around the counties and yes, there are several of them available but favourites list isn't working.
    There's €200 in my pocket that should have put a smile on an escorts face yesterday.
    Will this site ever work properly again?
    I have a much shorter list of 5, had the entire week off work an the pound notes in me pocket and planned a couple of excursions, but none out of the 2 or 3 that generally are up here at any given time have been here all week. I bet they're all here next week when I'm at the far side of Euroland

    C'est la vie
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...-Bastard-story

    Account abandoned 13/04/2017

    Thanks for the good times.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FatBastard View Post
    I have a much shorter list of 5, had the entire week off work an the pound notes in me pocket and planned a couple of excursions, but none out of the 2 or 3 that generally are up here at any given time have been here all week. I bet they're all here next week when I'm at the far side of Euroland

    C'est la vie
    Try searching for them by name, 29 of my 80 are actually working today, just not showing as active on favourites.
    If the Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know it's Me.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gitmo Nation East
    Posts
    1,745
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    Try searching for them by name, 29 of my 80 are actually working today, just not showing as active on favourites.
    2 are MIA, one is not well, 1 is on holidays, and the other is on tour down south somewhere.

    But I'm never in a rush, I can be patient to see the right person.
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...-Bastard-story

    Account abandoned 13/04/2017

    Thanks for the good times.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,384
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    Slightly off thread, but I see most of my reviews that were less than complimentary have disappeared as well. Another upgrade?
    And as you say, when I expand “My Favourites” they all become “not active”.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Meath
    Posts
    10
    Reviews
    19

    Default

    My favorites are also all showing as not available but a good number are actually available, the link is active to their profile. Come on escort-Ireland please get this bug fixed. We all have money burning a hole in our pockets!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    cork
    Posts
    4,136
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    It's yet another glitch as all mine are also showing not active but I know that to be the opposite. So just click on there profiles.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Hillsborough
    Posts
    1,354
    Reviews
    103

    Default

    Noticed the same glitch here. They need to give it high priority as the most popular ladies must be losing business.

  10. #10

    Default

    All of mine are current not available, its some sort of clitch.

    Tip: If you hover over some of the girls the mouse cursor wont change (not available) but if you hover over others & if the cursor changes (available), click away & you should be able to view profile.

    Not satisfactory but better than lookin at no one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •