Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For a TV/TS to ejaculate, is it extra?

Dick For a TV/TS to ejaculate, is it extra?

The reason I ask is I've been with quite a few TV/TS and none of them came (In fact one in particular purposely stopped herself from cumming). Now, I never had the courage to actually ask them to cum on me but I always get the impression that they don't want to. Which in a way, makes sense because once they shoot their load it maybe harder to get an erection for their next client? And if that is the case, is there a certain time of the day you should visit a TV/TS in order to higher your chances and/or should you pay extra?

Anyways, I'm rambling here, just want to see if anyone could shed some light.

Thanks!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tiportop View Post
    The reason I ask is I've been with quite a few TV/TS and none of them came (In fact one in particular purposely stopped herself from cumming). Now, I never had the courage to actually ask them to cum on me but I always get the impression that they don't want to. Which in a way, makes sense because once they shoot their load it maybe harder to get an erection for their next client? And if that is the case, is there a certain time of the day you should visit a TV/TS in order to higher your chances and/or should you pay extra?

Anyways, I'm rambling here, just want to see if anyone could shed some light.

Thanks!
    Most won't in a half hour appointment I think but having said that the ladies could answer your question

Reviews

First thing in the morning or last thing at night.
    You're right about the knock on effect though so don't be surprised if they stop themselves.
    I've had far more cum than didn't whether it be an hour or a half hour. Obviously how much of a good time they are having also plays it's part.

Quote Originally Posted by fiatpunter View Post
    First thing in the morning or last thing at night.
    You're right about the knock on effect though so don't be surprised if they stop themselves.
    I've had far more cum than didn't whether it be an hour or a half hour. Obviously how much of a good time they are having also plays it's part.
    Yeah that makes sense. They have a service to provide after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Most won't in a half hour appointment I think but having said that the ladies could answer your question
    Yeah fair, I'm gonna ask on my next punt!

What about the client? In my experience half hour is once? Is it twice for one hour or is that negotiable?

In half hour session our cum always cost extra and some of us refuse to cum in half hour session which the reason you guys already know why however once out of the blue moon it might happen that we cum in half hour session with a lucky guy.

Cum once or twice depends how much you willing to pay extra. We are all not a cum machine afterall and for the clients i don't mind if you guys can cum 10 times as long as your time is not end yet, feel free to cum as much as you want (i don't know other girls do the same or not but you can always ask them)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

BuySexualBarry (15-11-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    In half hour session our cum always cost extra and some of us refuse to cum in half hour session which the reason you guys already know why however once out of the blue moon it might happen that we cum in half hour session with a lucky guy.

Cum once or twice depends how much you willing to pay extra. We are all not a cum machine afterall and for the clients i don't mind if you guys can cum 10 times as long as your time is not end yet, feel free to cum as much as you want (i don't know other girls do the same or not but you can always ask them)
    Last TV I was with last week came all over the place and it was a lot it happens quite regular all included
    Last edited by nibb; 15-11-17 at 21:27.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nibb For This Useful Post:

BuySexualBarry (15-11-17), Lanza68 (16-11-17)

Quote Originally Posted by nibb View Post
    Last TV I was with last week came all over the place and it was a lot it happens quite regular all included
    Lucky you maybe some tv do that but try with ts, you'll find out most of ts charging extra for cum.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

BuySexualBarry (15-11-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    Lucky you maybe some tv do that but try with ts, you'll find out most of ts charging extra for cum.
    What happen if your cum tastes horrible. Charging extra to cum is laughable

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast