Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Opting out of reviews - would you still visit?

Reviews

If I had met the lady before, or noticed lots of good reviews, her opting out would not put me off at all - I would assume that there had probably been a bad experience with a threatening client.

I don't see reviewing as part of the experience - just a reasonable way to return the favour to other reviewers. I have had no bad experiences - obviously lucky but I think the main reason is that I spend a lot of time reading reviews before booking.
    Help Keyla fund her battle with cancer - give what you can spare.

https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

It all depends on the advertiser. Obviously if I had seen her before and had a positive experience I would have no hesitation. If I hadn't seen her before but she had positive reviews previously from reliable punters I would take the chance if I liked the look of her profile. If she only had a few reviews from 1 or 2 review posters I would give it a miss.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

lildick (24-09-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    It all depends on the advertiser. Obviously if I had seen her before and had a positive experience I would have no hesitation. If I hadn't seen her before but she had positive reviews previously from reliable punters I would take the chance if I liked the look of her profile. If she only had a few reviews from 1 or 2 review posters I would give it a miss.
    I would say the same as Barney .

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (24-09-16), lildick (24-09-16)

you got to be mad- no reviews no visit
    Last edited by AndyTowers; 24-09-16 at 09:25.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234