Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Alcosynth

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    19,438
    Reviews
    64

    Thumbs up Alcosynth

    Alcosynth
    A new type of synthetic alcohol has been discovered which could allow people to enjoy the sociable effects of a few pints, but skip the hangover that usually follows.
    Would you drink it ?

    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7324076.html



    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Alcosynth
    A new type of synthetic alcohol has been discovered which could allow people to enjoy the sociable effects of a few pints, but skip the hangover that usually follows.
    Would you drink it ?

    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7324076.html

    will it allow you to drink and drive?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to howardsteele For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (23-09-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,976
    Reviews
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Alcosynth
    A new type of synthetic alcohol has been discovered which could allow people to enjoy the sociable effects of a few pints, but skip the hangover that usually follows.
    Would you drink it ?

    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7324076.html

    Back to work guys

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to f1 away For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (23-09-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    19,438
    Reviews
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    will it allow you to drink and drive?
    Well that would be a million dollar question?????
    I,d say the same rule,s would apply but it looks like you will have recovered quicker in the morning


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Well that would be a million dollar question?????
    I,d say the same rule,s would apply but it looks like you will have recovered quicker in the morning
    I do like my pint of Guinness though

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    19,438
    Reviews
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    I do like my pint of Guinness though
    There is nothing saying that you can,t stop drinking it


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    11,121
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Alcosynth
    A new type of synthetic alcohol has been discovered which could allow people to enjoy the sociable effects of a few pints, but skip the hangover that usually follows.
    Would you drink it ?

    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7324076.html

    Looks like a girly drink when I'm a pint of stout kinda geezer
    Sophie x. This is the one I just have to get to see

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (23-09-16), willie wacker (23-09-16)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    19,438
    Reviews
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Looks like a girly drink when I'm a pint of stout kinda geezer
    I give up
    It don,t look like that
    I only put in a colour picture to brighten up the post
    It could be a pint too


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    11,121
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    I give up
    It don,t look like that
    I only put in a colour picture to brighten up the post
    It could be a pint too
    Aaaaggggghhhhhh now the punters are photo shopping as well

    Where will it all end.
    Sophie x. This is the one I just have to get to see

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (23-09-16)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    19,438
    Reviews
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Aaaaggggghhhhhh now the punters are photo shopping as well

    Where will it all end.
    Will end here later tonight



    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    zilch (23-09-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •